1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by irfan.nezami, Jan 19, 2013.

If you are going to researching the keyword ,then which type of keyword you will select for your website

irfan.nezami, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  2. anxjuz86

anxjuz86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Long tail and buying keywords that surely will bring profit. People who prefer to purchase something on the internet always start their searching with "buy", "purchase" and "sell". So if you're really want people buy your product, then make sure to use the above mentioned terms in your website or blog post.

anxjuz86, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  3. dronehawk

dronehawk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you settle on a particular niche, use keyword research tool to see the most searched kws on that niche. I use long tail pro for that.

dronehawk, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  4. Arvind Khanna

Arvind Khanna Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Long Tail Keywords will benefit for your website to start an impressive PPC campaign where as head term keyword will take much amount and time to come in the top in PPC campaign because they are very highly competition keywords

Arvind Khanna, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, long tail, bc they're easier to rank for, and buyer keywords, because they make you sales. They should be relevant to yoru site's theme.

ninjamtlt1, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  6. Synastute

Synastute Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Selecting proper meta keywords is important SEO part of on-page optimization. Normally, one should select keywords that are short and fully describes the website. One should know about popular keywords related about his business as those are more frequently get searched.

Synastute, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  7. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    I also say that my first choice will to target long tail keywords. They are easy to rank and also drive targeted traffic to a website.

stepbystep, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  8. stormbrain

stormbrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My first choice is long tail keywords with low competition and high traffic. For this purpose, you can use Google adword or other keyword searching tool.
    Dont hurry to search a long tail keyword for your website.

stormbrain, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  9. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    You'd want to target long tail keywords as other members have suggested. You also have to consider what your site is for. Do you recommend products on your site? If so, you want to target keywords with high buyer intent, so that you get a user that is already thinking of buying versus getting a user that just wants free info.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Feb 1, 2013 IP