1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords SERP disappeared. HELP

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Guntzenbach Conrad, Feb 27, 2018.

Hello,

Take a look at this URL

ecobreeze.com.sg/air-conditioning-maintenance-services

The keywords SERP were all improving significantly until start of this month when all of a sudden, 70% off all the ranking disappeared. The remaining 30% became worst.

I tried everything - Changing content, removing video, adding and disavowing backlinks to optimize anchoring, removing high website OBL backlinks, but the ranking have not recovered.

I am now wondering one thing, Google have a new update I think on December that penalize sites with poor schema data. Is that the reason why?

Please advice, I am so so so desperate now.

Guntzenbach Conrad, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you checked your site's backlinks with your competitors? In case, such as your site many new competitors can come to business and invest a lot in links and content. Compare your backlinks and content with those who are ranking well.

mrb1129, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  3. euglag

euglag Member

Best Answers:
    Try to check keyword position (im using SpySerp for that - https://spyserp.com/) and it's movement among your competitors. Based on my practice, keywords may jumps from 90+ to 9+ positions and so on, so don't worry and check SERP positions in case of need.

euglag, Mar 1, 2018 IP