1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords ranking on fresh site !

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by pawanseolinks, Sep 16, 2014.

Hello All ,

I start SEO before 2 motnhs for a client site now it's get top ranking on 2 keywords ! But, clients want replace keywords ! I think If i will make change keywords I will loss current ranking ! Is there any suggestion.

Thanks
    PK

pawanseolinks, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Replacing with the current keywords that are already ranked is not recommended unless you are planning to create a new page for your site and target a new keyword. Explain this to your client carefully and state all the consequences that will happen if still insist to change the current keywords and its better to create a new page and put their new targeted keyword.

KylieSweet, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  3. Waseem Simi

Waseem Simi Banned

Best Answers:
    You have to create new page on your site and post keyword and good article and now you post this page on your old top rank page then i think very soon will get good ranking......

Waseem Simi, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  4. pawanseolinks

pawanseolinks Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks Kylie Sweet ! Yes I also planing to create new pages I like your advice but, main prob is home page my clients wants replace home page keywords ! and want same time ranking ! I will try to explain about new pages !

pawanseolinks, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  5. nafisul Islam

nafisul Islam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make your client understand that there are some issues that he could lose which is important for google to rank your current keywords. Ask him for creating new page and working it.

nafisul Islam, Dec 16, 2014 IP