1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

keywords in a blog post??

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by rhodygossip, Dec 27, 2013.

I want to make a video blog post on metabolism boosting foods and I need to know how to put keywords in it? Do I mention the keywords in my video? How long can it be? I have a list of 15 foods. Where do I put the keywords on youtube channel and on wp blog?

rhodygossip, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  2. Deluvas

Deluvas Member

Best Answers:
    Assuming you already did keyword research, you should use the most important keyword/phrases in your blog post. There are a couple of keyword density plugins for Wordpress, just Google those out. I personally use SEOQuake for its keyword density feature. What you want to do is repeat the important keywords/phrases so that their density is at the top, but don't be spammy and keep the density to a maximum of 5%.

As for the YouTube video, be sure you use an appropriate title (e.g. Top 5 Metabolism Boosting Foods or something), appropriate description (with your keywords in it) and tags. Maybe also link back to the blog post, from the video. That's kinda it.

Deluvas, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  3. winappleworld

winappleworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    About the blog post, the keyword you will choose, repeat the keyword in the title, sub-title, main content, meta description. All these keywords together should make around 1-2% of density not more or it will go into spam for google.
    Also, use bold and italic to couple of keywords. Google gives extra importance to them.
    Remember, keyword density should be between 1-2% with bold and italic.

winappleworld, Dec 29, 2013 IP