1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords & Google

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by mac41, Apr 9, 2013.

I am not much of an SEO expert and I am trying to figure out what is going on with my keywords and google rankings. So, one of my keywords "on site computer repair in pocatello" is not ranked out all and I get no results. But, if I search for "computer repair in pocatello" I am listed on page four and climbing... Also, another keyword "home theater service in pocatello" is listed on top of page one... If I search for either "computer repair in lava hot springs" or "home theater service in pocatello" I see no search results for either of them search strings. Is there a way I can optimize all my keywords for results like the "home theater service in pocatello" I'm not sure what i'm missing.

Thanks for any help!

-Mac

mac41, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  2. maverickk3

maverickk3 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please try to be more clear , as far as i can understood you are talking for different keywords :
    at google a+b is diferrent than b+a , what i am trying to say : nice car keyword is diferrent than car nice.
    Google rank certain keywords , rank better the keywords that fits better at their results.

maverickk3, May 11, 2013 IP
  3. Андрей200

Андрей200 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i'm agree with maverickk3's opinion

Андрей200, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  4. K Padmapriya

K Padmapriya Member

Best Answers:
    Keywords are the words that describes your product or service whatever you search on google where your ad could be appear related to the similar keywords to the person’s search terms.

K Padmapriya, Nov 6, 2017 IP