1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords for Google's Adwords.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Ezekiel, Nov 26, 2005.

First off, do you guys think that Google Adwords is worth it? This is my first PPC campaign, and had a few questions.

How high should my max bid be with a budget of 25 per month on buying traffic?

Also, how do I go about choosing good keywords for my site?

Thanks in advance!

Ezekiel

Ezekiel, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  2. revenow

revenow Peon

Best Answers:
    Your on the right track to be looking at keywords. That is going to be crucial, not only to your CTR but also your budget. You may find that $25/mo will not get your much (depending on your kw's) but keep researching keywords and you'll find the right ones. You can find keywords through AdWords on keyword suggestion tool. WordTracker and the Overture Search Suggestion Tool are also good places to start.

revenow, Nov 26, 2005 IP
  3. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, AdWords is "worth it".

Choose some keywords that you think people would use to find your site and set up the campaign(s). You'll get impression/click data within a few hours and can modify your initial campaign (if needed) based on that data.

GuyFromChicago, Nov 28, 2005 IP
  4. onedollar

onedollar SEO Consultant for Hire

Best Answers:
    First of all, best of luck with your first ppc campaign.:)
    I am sure it will turn out good for you if you work hard on it.:)

That would depend on which industry you are which keyowrd you are going to target but since your monthly budget is inly 25, do keep your bids low or you may exhaust your clicks in one go.

onedollar, Nov 30, 2005 IP