1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Keywords 2 DOMINATE "Google 1st Page" & RANK #1 in ANY niche - 3,000 SERVED!

Discussion in 'Services' started by seb525, Nov 23, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please refer to mod.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    seb525, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Well to be honest, I did pretty much just make that number up.

Essentially, many of them should be 0 with only very few being around 10. So, yes - I did make up the 10, 10, 10 spread. Seemed like a good even number.

The point is, if every website has a PA of 30, how is ANYONE with a PA of 0 going to outrank them with little to no backlinks (like YOU said)?

This is definitely interesting to me. I don't know enough about that /ncr subject to know for sure if the traffic is legit or not.

I will do some studying there to be absolutely sure.

I don't claim to know everything - I learn something new every day, as should everyone.

One thing I DO know a lot about is how to build micro-niche sites and get them ranked on Google.

I do this VERY well and this all starts with keyword research.

Before the domain is regged, before the niche is decided, before the content is written - first we do KEYWORD RESEARCH.

I spend hours per day finding the perfect keyword.

This being said, when I found an "expert" claiming he could do this FOR me for mere pennies - I was instantly intrigued.

However, it seems you don't have the same integrity as I do.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    Matthew Sayle, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  3. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Matt,

You are correct in that each of us have plenty to learn. And that is where, we, as a community in the IM forum should work together and help increase each others knowledge. So let's bury the hatchet and clean up the thread.

seb525, Nov 24, 2015 IP