1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Keywords 2 DOMINATE "Google 1st Page" & RANK #1 in ANY niche - 3,000 SERVED!

Discussion in 'Services' started by seb525, Nov 23, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

QUICKLY AND EASILY
    RANK YOUR WEBSITE #1
    FOR ANY NICHE !

Just Tell Us Your Niche/Website...

YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A WEBSITE THAT FAILS.
    SUCCESS IS NOW GUARANTEED!

Over 3000 orders! Over 3000 satisfied customers!

ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR keyword research service for 3 YEARS RUNNING

★★ Keywords That Will Have Your Website QUICKLY AND EASILY Rank #1 On Google For Any Niche Using The Most Advanced Competition Analysis Ever ★★

Want To Rank Your Site For Any Niche/Topic/Product?

HOW TO GET RANKED ON GOOGLE TOP SPOT

Listen Up...

- Are you starting a new website?

- Trying to rank your existing website/article/video?

- Need to add more content to your website and expand it?

- Interested in any topic/niche (example - weight loss) and you want the most easy to rank keywords in that topic/niche?

Also great for local businesses, ie Restaurants San Antonio, Electricians Atlanta, Ink Cartridges Chicago , etc

1. Tell us what your website or niche is about

2. We will analyze that ENTIRE niche (example: burn fat, plumbers Austin, coffee makers, diabetes, save marriage) using the most advanced research methods in existence.

3. We will hand you not one, but a complete list of the most EASY TO RANK keywords for your website/niche to dominate Google 1st page rankings with scientific accuracy. These keywords can be ranked fast and easy with little to no backlinks.

For newbies - What do you do with these keywords? Place them on your website, optimize your website for them! We show you how - too simple!

I GUARANTEE YOU - Keyword research that is not done properly or accurately will have your website doomed from the start - Failure is absolute.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS: We now take into account social signals as part of our algorithm when doing research - this is vital for rankings

PS 2: Understand that the Google Keyword Tool cannot tell you which keywords you can rank for as it cannot do competition analysis. The competition column you see there is for Adwords!

No keyword softwares, no learning curves, NO MISTAKES, no hassles, no effort, nothing whatsoever on your part. People have loved this service so much that almost half my orders are from repeat customers!

DOMINATE Google 1st PAGE Rankings FAST AND EASY!

Performed By The Experts! You Do Nothing!

SO HOW MANY KEYWORDS DO YOU FIND?
    We can't make any stupid guarantees as to the number of keywords we generate for a niche and anyone who does, doesn't know what they're doing - it naturally depends on your niche and it's size. I used to say 50, but it really could be lower or higher.

My absolute focus is on quality not quantity. I keep telling my customers the same thing - Don't worry about how many keywords you get, but how many keywords that you can actually easily rank for! This is the main focus of this service - RANK! RANK! RANK!

What You Get:

A complete list of the most easy to rank keywords to place in your website that will get your niche/website to rank on the top positions of Google quickly and easily with little to no backlinks complete with monthly search volume in EXACT search format - based on the very best competition analysis method in existence.

Perfect for:

Websites
    Articles
    Affiliate Marketers
    SEO Consultants
    Business Owners

Adsense

★★You'll also get a great method to create and rank your website using a free blog (Wordpress recommended) including rules, tips, and tactics on how to write, title and structure them for fast rankings.

This is a tried and tested method/strategy proven to rank your blog fast. Very Simple. These is fantastic info even if you already have website. Use it!★★

"When I deliver your keywords, I keep it very simple - I will give you clear and precise instructions on which keywords to go for and which keywords to stay away from. I will show you exactly which keywords to target to dominate rankings. If you are trying to get ranked on Google, you definitely need this service"

And yes, we do Clickbank/Amazon/Local/Foreign Language keywords too.

You Can Request Up To 5 Niches

★★Write your niches/ keywords in Paypal's Instructions to Merchant Box★★
    ★★For 5 niches, orders will be completed in 2 - 4 days

EXTRA - BY POPULAR DEMAND
    1. You will be given a short, step by step, very effective method on how to create and rank any website with the easy to rank keywords using just a blog. We will show you the exact way to write your articles/content and how to structure them plus on page optimization tips. Many people get this wrong.

3. ULTRA IMPORTANT: Is your niche Amazon/Shopping or Medical/Health related? The rules are not the same for these ones when ranking your website. We will guide you!

Understand this: There are some VERY DIFFICULT keywords in your niche/website that you wont be able to rank on Google 1st page no matter how powerful your SEO is. Avoid these keywords! We will tell you which ones they are.

This service is the most important investment you will ever make and best money you will ever spend if you want to rank #1 on Google. Cut your chances of failure to zero.

Niche Examples: TEETH WHITENING, PLUMBERS MIAMI, COFFEE MAKERS, BBQ GRILLS, LOSE WEIGHT, HOME INSURANCE, SIX PACK ABS, WATCHES, PSORIASIS, GOLF CLUBS, DEPRESSION, MOLE REMOVAL, ETC. ANY NICHES YOU CAN THINK OF.

Our service, and the explanation and guide we provide when we deliver your order will be the path to your success. You wont fail if you listen to us.

Demand is high so we have a quota on the how many orders we take per week

We are not a temporary, run of the mill $5 research service. We have seen off quite a few fly by night imitation services, whom you will notice copy our salespage style. We are a top recognized service now nearing it's 3rd year - we have perfected the art of keyword research and know how to do it right. Our reviews are also 100% real and unsolicited.
    Business owners, affiliate marketers, webmasters, etc -- This is 100% the most important investment you will ever make. Build or expand your website with NO chance of failure

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  2. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    NOTE TO ALL CUSTOMERS:
    I will always email you (your Paypal email) to ask you for your niches immediately or within 30 minutes - 12 hours at most. Stay put and no worries.

PM me with with your Paypal receipt and email if you want me to contact you via another email address other than your Paypal email.

All keywords will be delivered within 4 days as stated in the thread.

Only a limited number of orders will be taken per week

seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  3. yellowhorse

yellowhorse Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any review copy ?

yellowhorse, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Can I see an example of a keyword you have found in the past to be "easy to rank"?

Easy is a relative term.

Just curious what your meaning of 'easy' is.

Matthew Sayle, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  5. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi mate,

Sorryy no review copies. We already have 3000+ sales with 100s of reviews.

Cheers!

seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  6. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Matthew,

How ya doin. By easy, we mean keywords from the niches you request that can be ranked on Google's 1st page with little to no backlinks. When we deliver the keywords, we go into detail in explaining the metrics we use to analyze the top 10 competiton of any given keywords. We also give you onpage seo tips and how to use Wordress to create and structure your site around a keyword. Sent you a PM..

seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  7. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    The keyword you sent me (weight loss supplements nz) is NOT an "easy to rank" keyword.

How could a new site beat this competition with zero backlinks?

[​IMG]

You call this an "Easy to rank" keyword?

8. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Matthew,

Thank you for your constructive post. And yes - it's easy to rank.

As of this minute -

the average PA (page authority) of a the top 10 results is 17
    the average DA (domain authority) of the top 10 results is 21
    the average number of JL (juice links) of the top 10 results is 10

You should know that any keyword that has especially all these 3 factors below 30 is an extremely good indication of ease of ranking. But those are not the only metrics that are taken into account in determining competition. How you could even look at those numbers and suggest they are not easy to rank is beyond me. What were you expecting the average PA, DA AND JL to be? 0, 0 , 0? Respond via PM if you wish to further this discussion.

Attached Files:

seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    DUH!

Domain authority doesn't matter as much, but it should be low page authority across the board as well as 0-1 backlinks pointing to the page that is ranked (preferably an internal page, not a root domain).

According to YOU, you're telling me that you can take a new website with 0 DA, 0 PA and 0 backlinks and outrank competition with an average of PA 17, DA 21, and 10 High Quality backlinks?

What planet are you from?

10. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Domain authority doesn't matter as much, but it should be low page authority across the board as well as 0-1 backlinks pointing to the page that is ranked (preferably an internal page, not a root domain).

Did i not just say that if the average of ALL 3 factors (DA, PA, JL) is below 30, it is a very good indication that a keyword is easy to rank? Thank you Captain Obvious.

According to YOU, you're telling me that you can take a new website with 0 DA, 0 PA and 0 backlinksand outrank competition with an average of PA 17, DA 21, and 10 High Quality backlinks?

Do you a have problem with English comprehension?

I said little to no backlinks. Meaning in some cases, a keyword will be found that can be ranked with no backlinks - a strong on page seo and off line signals can do the trick and in some cases, you will only need little backlinks. That's the whole point of finding for easy to rank keywords, so you don't have to spend massive amounts of fund and large backlink campaigns.

"you're telling me that you can take a new website" - I didn't tell you diddly squat kind sir. This is keyword research, we don't take the website and rank it, we supply the keywords that helps the customers to do, a solid foundation. You might wanna look before you leap.

Dear sir, at first i thought you were a troll poster, just clowning about, but then i saw your stats and had a modicum of respect for you. Now, if you don't mind, take up any further questions you have on my PM, and not clog my new thread with uncivil discourse.

What planet are you from?

You don't really want me to respond to that.

seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  11. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I understand English perfectly fine, thanks.

I don't know how all of your other keywords look, but you're going to need more than "little to no backlinks" to rank the keyword you sent me.

And what in the world is an off line signal?

How is the keyword you provided going to give anyone a solid foundation?

I am not saying it's an impossible keyword to rank, but it surely isn't "easy" and definitely not worth paying for.

I would love any of your "past 3,000" customers to chime in with their experience with your "easy to rank" keywords.

Maybe you sent me a bad example, however from your comments above - I don't think you know a THING about keyword research.

12. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I understand English perfectly fine, thanks.

Your responses provokes a dichotomy of emotions difficult to coalesce or fomulate a response to, but hey, i'm trying.

I don't know how all of your other keywords look, but you're going to need more than "little to no backlinks" to rank the keyword you sent me.

I hope you're kidding. Let me paste your own response - Domain authority doesn't matter as much, but it should be low page authority across the board as well as 0-1 backlinks pointing to the page that is ranked (preferably an internal page, not a root domain).

That is exactly the keyword i just gave you. A LOW PAGE AUTHORITY ACROSS THE BOARD (below 30) and JUICE LINK AVERAGE OF below 30. And now you're suddenly you're claiming that is not easy to rank contradicting yourself? Either you're a troll, or you're seriously confused.

Your only possible defenses for this contradiction -

1. Your definition of low is 1, 1, 1 (lol ?)
    2. It's not easy to rank wit 0 backlinks (I already clarified this matter)

I am not saying it's an impossible keyword to rank, but it surely isn't "easy" and definitely not worth paying for.

Again, what in the heck are you talking about? You just said that it was -

"Domain authority doesn't matter as much, but it should be low page authority across the board as well as 0-1 backlinks pointing to the page that is ranked (preferably an internal page, not a root domain)"

Just to play along - If you think a keyword that has a DA, PA AND JL average of below 30 across the board is not easy to rank or you consider it difficult, you might want to quit.

Maybe you sent me a bad example, however from your comments above - I don't think you know a THING about keyword research.

Maybe you're just trying to save face here, but for a guy who thinks Domain Authority doesn't matter as much, you might want to give up on keyword research related topics and stop embarassing yourself. The fact is - domain authority DOES matter in certain niches especially that of ecommerce and health/medical niches but having a keyword with low PA and JL will give you the best chances of cracking the top 10 in those niches. You might wanna keep up with developments.

The mods should seriously curb attention seeking clowns that infest new threads to rack up posts and exposure for their signature link or in your words - "to incite clicks" PS: the usage of the word incite in this context is erroneous. The word incite is usually used in a negative manner ie. incite trouble, crowd, riot. You don't incite clicks. Just pointing it out since you claim your English is "perfectly fine"

Now which part of take it up on my PM and don't clog my thread with useless diatribe didn't you understand?

seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  13. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I am not contradicting myself.

I will say it again:

Domain authority means NOTHING (or very little).

Page authority means EVERYTHING when it comes to ranking a website.

Having page authority under 30 is not low enough.

You need the average page authority of all 10 websites to average less than 10. Finding multiple ranked pages with 0 page authority is ideal.

Also, I don't really know what your definition of a "juicy backlink" is. However, each site should have less than 3 backlinks pointing to the ranked page.

Let me show you an example:

[​IMG]

Now this would be an example of an easy to rank keyword.

Low page authority and little to no backlinks pointing to the ranked page.

14. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will say it again:

Domain authority means NOTHING (or very little).

This is absolute BS which clearly shows you know next to nothing about keyword research or you have not been keeping up with recent developments. When it comes to certain niches like medical and ecommerce/shoping niches, domain authority does matter as does other niches in which say, .gov and .edu make up the bulk of the top 10 results even though they might not be optimized for that keyword. Having a low PA and JL keyword will certainly help your chances, others we would recommend to avoid.

Having page authority under 30 is not low enough.

When the heck did we say that was enough? Do you really think PA is the only metric we take into account?? Or for that matter, do you really think PA, DA, and backlinks are the only metrics we take into account?

You need the average page authority of all 10 websites to average less than 10.

Did you just pull this number out of your a**? The average page authority of all 10 websites less than 30 is also considered easy to rank!

Finding multiple ranked pages with 0 page authority is ideal.

Why thank you, Captain Obvious

Also, I don't really know what your definition of a "juicy backlink" is. However, each site should have less than 3 backlinks pointing to the ranked page.

What the heck is a juicy backlink?? 3, 10? What next? 11, 4? If the average average page authority, link juice and domain authority of all 10 websites is 30 and below across the board, you're good to go - ESPECIALLY if the competition sites (title, url, on page) are not optimized for the target keyword which we also take into account.

Again - 30 and and below across the board is already easy! Now you're setting it to 10 just to save face. Total average of 10, 20 or 30 is still easy to rank, as long as the numbers are 30 and below, you can be damn sure they're easy to rank! You just made it it seem that 10 and below are easy to rank (which they are) and 30 and below is hard to rank which is ridiculous. Simple analogy - it's like saying Bugatti is very fast and Ferrari is very slow - no, they're both very fast. Bugatti is slightly faster, but they are both still very, very fast. I'm done arguing this.

For you to actually say that a keyword of which it's average DA, PA, and JL is below 30 across the board is hard to rank and has to be 10 and below to be considered easy is simply factually incorrect and mind boggling to say the least! That is where our disagreement lies, and we'll end it on that note. Don't make the first page of my sales thread a to and fro argument between us.

Best of luck to all your online endeavours. Case closed.

seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  15. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I can't keep this back and forth going anymore - it's like talking to a brick wall.

Also, one of your testimonials claims to have only paid $5.00 for this... how is that possible?

All I can say is, I feel sorry for anyone who purchases your service expecting a keyword that's easy to rank.

90% of the keywords I target reach the first page in under a month. The keyword in the example above allowed me to hit the #1 spot in 25 days.

The keyword is in the gardening > flowers > roses niche with 2,000 searches per month and 6,000 in february.

16. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can't keep this back and forth going anymore - it's like talking to a brick wall.

You took the words right out of my mouth. In my case, i feel like im talking to a noob.

All I can say is, I feel sorry for anyone who purchases your service expecting a keyword that's easy to rank.

If you think a keyword with an average PA, DA AND JL of 30 across the board and mostly not optimized for the title (the competiton sites) is hard to rank, i would urge you to quit SEO because I would consider you a lousy noob. the fact that you think DA is not a factor at all, clearly shows your incompetence and have not really done your home work.

90% of the keywords I target reach the first page in under a month. The keyword in the example above allowed me to hit the #1 spot in 25 days.

The keyword is in the gardening > flowers > roses niche with 2,000 searches per month and 6,000 in february.

Congrats - however don't use my sales thread for self promotion and go read about why DA is important is certain types of niches. The fact that you had no clue about this doesn't bode well for your customers. Keyword research is clearly not your forte:

("10 and below is good, 30 and below is bad.. DA is not a factor at all.. herp derp")

Yea, good luck with that. The self serving clowns that that OP's of new threads have to deal with is why mods should be more willing to use the ban hammer.

seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  17. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    You got it!

Finally you understand.

18. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yep, I understood alright. I understood that you have no idea what your talking about.

PS: i would urge you to research more on the exceptions that Google make when ranking sites for ecommerce/shopping/medical niches and certain other types of niches and how DA comes into play. This is an honest advice and not a comeback of any sort.

seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  19. seb525

seb525 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also, one of your testimonials claims to have only paid $5.00 for this... how is that possible?

This was one of the very first reviews we received when we begun to offer our services when $5 was the price of the review copy! Do you see now, how this is possible? For heaven sakes, don't post trash on someone's thread just because you have no information or not aware of any facts involved. I've also see you acting unneccesarily rude and discourteous and posting negative comments without having the full facts beforehand, in many other threads. How you are still not banned is beyond me.

The next time, If you have any doubts or questions, clarify it with the thread owner in PM and see if you get answers before posting negative comments on the thread itself. This sort of behaviour needs to be curtailed by the staff.

seb525, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  20. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Ok, so the testimonial is 3 years old. Thanks for clearing that up.

The potential buyers of this service should have the right to see all of the facts before deciding to purchase.

If you are truly an "authority" on keyword research, like you claim to be - you should be eager to "prove" yourself in front of the hundreds of people that will view this thread.

Why would you want to keep your "skills" hidden in the closet? This is the perfect chance to corner the keyword research market.

This is all assuming you are providing a valuable service, which you in fact are not.

Matthew Sayle, Nov 24, 2015 IP