1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Tracker - Queries per keyword, other questions

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by evoman, Feb 23, 2012.

Hey everyone, this is my first post, sorry if this is not the most relevant section.

How many queries/requests are performed per keyword in the tracker tool? I have purchased the premium subscription and uploaded my first list of about 490 keywords for a particular url, and have somehow already maxed out my daily allowance of 3,000 requests according to the Google API Console. I assumed only one request per keyword but I'm apparently wrong.

Also, most of the words aren't listing a SERP result and say last searched Dec 1969, how do I update just those with the weird date and not everything else?

Thanks! :)

evoman, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It requires 1 query per 10 positions it has to look. For example if you set your account to look up to 200 deep, and a keyword isn't in the top 200, it would take 20 queries to know that. If something is in position 85, it would take 9 queries for that determination. Once the system knows where something is (after first finding), it will conserve queries the best it can and start looking at it's last know location.

digitalpoint, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  3. evoman

evoman Member

Best Answers:
    @digitalpoint - Hey looks like I forgot to say thanks for the response, so thanks, it's appreciated!

evoman, Feb 28, 2012 IP