1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

keyword tracker - bulk deletes

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by nevetS, Dec 26, 2004.

A long long time ago, I entered a set of keywords I was tracking for my site, along with four competitors sites. It wasn't a huge list, but with all four sites, it was like 50 entries.

Well, now I don't care so much about those keywords, and I deleted them. Unlike the bulk add feature, I had to delete them all individually. Not a huge problem, but I was tempted to just leave the keywords there and ignore them rather than delete everything manually.

So my suggestion is a bulk delete. Maybe a series of checkboxes, and a delete button at the top/bottom of the column instead of the individual x's.

nevetS, Dec 26, 2004 IP
  2. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    I think so too. That idea would be so much easier than having to go down the list clicking on so many x's.

Thanks for your suggestion! =)

MELLA, Jan 4, 2005 IP
  3. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Suggested by many before you.

Will be looked at by Shawn if I remember his comments correctly.

T0PS3O, Jan 4, 2005 IP
  4. exam

exam Peon

Best Answers:
    You could add the checkboxes and at the bottom/top along with the delete button have a Check button to check multiple keyworks but not all of them. :)

exam, Jan 5, 2005 IP