1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"keyword suggestions" on-page

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by disgust, Jul 23, 2004.

disgust, Jul 23, 2004 IP
  2. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    If you look at the source; the keywords are all right there between lines 390 and 457.

flawebworks, Jul 23, 2004 IP
  3. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm a bit lost as to what you're pointing out?

for example, it lists "ralph lauren fragrance" as a keyword suggestion- but that's the only place on that page where it appears.

disgust, Jul 23, 2004 IP
  4. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    They've pasted all of those keywords into the page; in between p style="margin-left: 20; margin-right: 20" tag. It is not dynamically generated; they just typed in all of those keywords, like I do here:

drienne vittadini fragrance, carolina herrera fragrance, cool water fragrance, dna fragrance, guess fragrance, signature fragrance, international flavor fragrance, sunflower fragrance, poeme fragrance, cosmetic, cosmetic surgery, mac cosmetic, mary kay cosmetic, cosmetic dentistry,

flawebworks, Jul 23, 2004 IP
  5. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    somehow I doubt they did it manually. just because it looks static doesn't mean it is; it could actually be a php file but disguised as plain html.

does anyone know how you could dynamically generate a list of 1) related keywords or 2) typos of main keywords on the page?

disgust, Jul 24, 2004 IP
  6. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    Just looks like keyword stuffing to me.

ViciousSummer, Jul 24, 2004 IP
  7. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    You could make a script that submits one or two static keywords to G's AW suggestion tool or Overtures tool, then scrape all the suggestions off and insert it.

However, it is pointless in this case. This is a classic example of a page made for bots, not for punters. It is useless IMO. There is NO information, offering or usable something on that page. I hope you didn't find them on page 1 in the SERPs...

T0PS3O, Jul 24, 2004 IP