1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Stuffing Still Seems to Be Working in Google

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by vijaykumarcirigimi01, May 8, 2015.

Hello
    I always believe Google is the only search engine working with advanced search spam algorithms, Almost an artificial intelligence for searchers.

But today i have discovered a website done massive keyword stuffing. Strangely that website is still ranking No 1 for the stuffed keyword in Google search results..

type this keyword "birthday gifts bangalore" open the first result in Google SERP, you can see how the keywords are stuffed inside the page.

So, What do you think? Is it a Google Spam Algorithm Glitch or Keyword Stuffing Still Works??

vijaykumarcirigimi01, May 8, 2015 IP
  2. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    If there is no much competition then google sometimes shows this type of results for sometime but soon this type of sites will dissappear from Google... If you want to get long term organic traffic then dont depend on this black hat seo methods..

webmaster44, May 9, 2015 IP
  3. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, as long as the competition is low it will rank better. But it is not a good practice in a long run.

blogdum, May 9, 2015 IP
  4. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is great, if you know how to use it.
    Now its very risky.
    Use this carefully my friend.
    PM me for more information .... :)

crick3t, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Some google updates are rolled out periodically, like Google Penguin and Panda. Just because it's ranking now, doesn't mean it will next month, and so on.

dcristo, Jul 3, 2015 IP