1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword research

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by mhdoc, Nov 16, 2004.

I was playing around with the Keyword tracker this evening and stumbled across a phrase that shows 18,000 searches in Word Tracker and less than 300 in overture. There are no bids for the term at Overture. This is a sports/recreation product so I was really surprised to find such a difference.

It looks like a case where a lot of traffic could be driven to a new website cheaply. Ideas, suggestions, warnings would be appreciated.

Thanks

mhdoc, Nov 16, 2004 IP
  2. Dirkjan

Dirkjan The Dutch SEO Guy

Best Answers:
    There are many words like that :) especially in those half non-commercial topics like sports recreation. I think you just found one where you can earn money on? :) its not THAT spectacular, just good research of you!

Dirkjan, Nov 17, 2004 IP
  3. joseph29

joseph29 Peon

Best Answers:
    I notice a fairly large difference in numbers for several keywords, where wordtracker shows many more searches than overture. Any ideas why??

Thanks

joseph29, Nov 17, 2004 IP