1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Research

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by sanjay710, Nov 27, 2019.

Hello Everyone,
    After a long time now I am thinking about restarting my digital marketing journey. Actually, I was busy with my college stuffs. IDK what to do and where to invest. I want to start with a blog/website that's okay for me. I have selected a niche but the keyword research where I'm struggling right now. Please suggest me some tips about keyword research

Regards

sanjay710, Nov 27, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Start with topics you are passionate about and have knowledge of.

What were you learning at college?
    What are you really good at?
    What do you love doing?

If you aren't passionate about your topic your blog will become another pointless site ignored by the search engines - even with the best keywords and most vibrant niche.

sarahk, Nov 27, 2019 IP
  3. sanjay710

sanjay710 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarahk,
    Thanks for your precious advise. I had forgotten about my passion nd I was just thinking about starting something asap. BTW I was a science student.
    I know having only best keywords isn't enough. My passion and dedication would be the necessary part before starting something new. Now, I will try something interesting and something I am good at
    Thanks ;)

sanjay710, Nov 27, 2019 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How other people say i think its best to find a niche where you have a passion and not think so much about winning keywords .If you write with passiin keywords will come naturaly and people and search engines will like you

Spartan14, Nov 28, 2019 IP
  5. sanjay710

sanjay710 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks sir

sanjay710, Nov 28, 2019 IP
    Spartan14 likes this.
  6. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We research keywords to create content around them. For every article you can find 1 main keyword. And then some other related keywords that can be used at least in headings (or other paragraphs) within the article.
    • Bookmark a big list of keyword research tools.
    • Some tools e.g. KWfinder.com provide keyword difficulty score. Other tools call the same thing with other names. Pick keywords that have a low difficulty score.
    You need full guides about keyword research not just a simple reply like mine. Because you need to learn how to actually use them in your content. And how to analyze competition to make sure the keywords aren't hard to rank for. So there are quite a few things to know.

You can start with this one:

jacksarlo, Dec 18, 2019 IP
  7. Mehedi Hasan Rubel

Mehedi Hasan Rubel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    You should check the Google keyword suggest,Keyword Finder,answer the public,long yail pro etc.And i thing you will solve your problem.

Mehedi Hasan Rubel, Jan 15, 2020 IP
  8. James Rawls

James Rawls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keyword Research is a very important part of your marketing strategy. Here are some tips you can use:
    • Go for LSI keywords, they allow you to promote your keywords as they have low competition and high potential. They specify the niche and the industry hence allowing you to have a better chance at optimizing your ranking
    • Optimize your meta, title and description tags to boost the power of your keywords
    • Use Keyword Research tools like 'Keywords Everywhere (generally), VidIQ (for YouTube), UberSuggest, Keyword Shitter, and Keyword Planner'

James Rawls, Feb 6, 2020 IP
  9. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What will your site be about? Look for keywords based on the topic that you are going to write about. I would invest in a keyword tool if possible it will cut down the time looking for keywords.

kb24, Feb 6, 2020 IP
  10. David_Gray

David_Gray Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keyword research is a main thing of your blogs.Keyword research is best for generate traffic.

David_Gray, Feb 10, 2020 IP
  11. David_Gray

David_Gray Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can you tell me what is high competition keyword? And tell me how i research?

David_Gray, Feb 12, 2020 IP
  12. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah passion is good, but if a niche is too competitive you will really struggle to rank for keywords. So ideally something you are passionate about, and is not too competitive.

Zone06, Feb 12, 2020 IP
  13. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go with a niche that you have a deep interest in or knowledge of. Starting a blog might be a good idea considering the effort and investment it takes. You can perform keyword research through free tools like Ubersuggest, Keywords everywhere, and Keyword shitter etc.

Sam Sabir, May 7, 2020 IP
  14. fossumrossum

fossumrossum Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Ron Fossum here, just wanted to say to make sure you use location when doing keywords if you're trying to rank for a specific place. That is so important.

fossumrossum, May 7, 2020 IP
  15. shamimfresh105

shamimfresh105 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, this is a very good idea for digital marketing. and for the digital marketing keywords, research plays a very good rules.

shamimfresh105, Aug 9, 2021 IP
  16. VijayanKumar

VijayanKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keyword research is an important aspect of SEO. When a searcher search in google, it is the keyword. We have to write content in such a way those keywords are utilized in your content. So that searcher visits our website and becomes a consumer. Keyword research enables us to reach organic traffic to our websites. There are tools for keyword research for our convenience. Higher the search volume, the greater the competition. Long-tail keywords, lower the search volume yields good results

VijayanKumar, Aug 9, 2021 IP
  17. shamimfresh105

shamimfresh105 Peon

Best Answers:
    To search for perfect keywords using the google keyword planner, Moze.

shamimfresh105, Aug 14, 2021 IP
  18. Priya ds

Priya ds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It researches your keyword for better results in SEO. To reach traffic for your website, keyword research is also an important factor. Titles and sub-headings also should be relative to the keyword and stuffing inside the blog gives good results.

Priya ds, Aug 16, 2021 IP