1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Keyword research service

Discussion in 'Services' started by ace.tuku, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Fellow DP'ers,

This can be treated as a Notice for
    - all the Noobs who had tried their luck with PPC but did not succeed due to lack of “Researched Keyword” but blame the niche being competitive.

- all those who pay hefty monthly fees for such tools for knowing all possible long tail keyword

- all those who pay pretty cheap amount to manual researchers/virtual assistant and expect you'd generate at least thousand grand from those

This service is not meant for you.

Well then who am i targeting - Affiliate marketer who knows their shit, who wants to automate their most unproductive but extremely important manual task of keyword research. By opting for this, you'd get more time to spend in tweaking your campaign, monitoring your bid stats, split testing your ads for each keyword etc. In short, you'd spend time on things, which will make you money and not on the ones which a tool can do.

FAQ -
    Question 1: Is it only meant for those who run PPC?
    Answer: No ways, you can use the keywords researched by me to sprinkle them on your site. Or create new web pages on your site with the long tail keywords. Or you can use these as fillers and sprinkle them on your mini sites network.

Question 2: How long does it take to prepare the report?
    Answer: As its an automated task, it takes nearly 48 hours for the tool to generate a well researched report

Question 3: what does it cost?
    Answer: The report cost $30.

Question 4: What information do you need?
    Answer: I would need the url, category niche, your main keyword (basic info for the tool) and if possible who you think is your biggest competitor (its url) so I can show you the advantage of a properly researched keyword could do for you.

Question 5: What is the mode of payment?
    Answer: Upfront and via paypal only

Ace

Disclaimer - I hereby state that I will not compete on any of the niches that I may come across. I do not run any PPCer campaign anymore.. Remember the service i'm offering gathers information from a tool developed by a friend. You'd be required to scan through the entire report and I welcome any bug report or suggestions/feedback on the report submitted to you.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
    ace.tuku, Jun 6, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.