1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Prominence

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by sabreakway, Jul 9, 2004.

Hi,

I'd like to know what the importance of the prominence of keywords are in your text.
    Are keywords at the top really more important, and using exact combinations throughout the text as well?
    > In other words in relation to my site (http://www.sabreakaway.co.za)where a keyword would be "Accommodation South Africa" how important would it be to have "South Africa" next to the word "Accommodation" every time I use the word "Accommodation" in the bodytext?

Thanks,
    Joe

sabreakway, Jul 9, 2004 IP
  2. nacho45

nacho45 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would at least have it written in exact order a couple times and for sure in the title....

generally shooting for a keyword density of anywhere from 2-10% seems to work for most people

nacho45, Jul 9, 2004 IP
  3. ResaleBroker

ResaleBroker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there a point where the keyword density is too high? :confused:

ResaleBroker, Jul 9, 2004 IP
  4. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    I think the "too high" point is going to be reached for your users before it's reached for google.

disgust, Jul 9, 2004 IP
  5. pstatus

pstatus Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point... you can only repeat a certain key phrase soo many times before it becomes redundant to your readers

pstatus, Jul 18, 2004 IP