1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword position in Google webmaster tool and Analytics

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Success Druggy, Jan 25, 2015.

Hello Guys,

In Google webmaster tool and Analytics, my average positions in some keyword is in under 20. But when I check those keywords in other keyword rank checker like SERP, semrush, etc. are showing "no result found".

The position shown in the GWT and Analytics are correct are not, if not then what should I do to find correct keyword position.

Please suggest ?

Success Druggy, Jan 25, 2015 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me, the most reliable would be the SERP because its real time.
    Anyway, I wonder where do you get the information (exactly) of your keyword positioning on Webmaster and Analytics, because I am not aware that there is such information about keyword positioning on the said tools?? Just curious, I hope you don't mind sharing.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jan 25, 2015 IP
  3. Success Druggy

Success Druggy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah webmaster gives you the avg position of keywords. Just log in to your webmaster account and click on the search queries. Search queries are the kind of keywords and their avg position will shown to you. And if your Analytics account is attached by your webmaster, then the same thing can be seen on the analytics account also.

Success Druggy, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  4. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I saw the data on my analytics now.
    Comparing the keywords positioning of my site on SERP and on GA, mine got the same ranking.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jan 27, 2015 IP