1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Planner Confusion

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by visionvoice, Jun 18, 2015.

Hello all,
    Attached is a screenshot of my Adwords. The resources I have found online do not match my interface, which leads to confusion in one regard which I will explain.

What is the difference between the numbers in the graph and the average monthly searches under Keyword Ideas? I have the graph set to show total searches as well as how many of those searches were from mobile.

The graph conveys to me that the searches for the month of November 2014 were around 1.7 million (16.1% of them mobile), but the average monthly searches is 22,000. It seems crazy to think that trade mark has only been searched 22,000 per month on average.

What accounts for this drastic difference, is this average using every month since google began?!? Which number should I follow when evaluation a search term's popularity?

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    visionvoice, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  2. neha12

neha12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    The numbers you see in graph is broad search. It means counting all the searches where the work trade mark is included or even a single word Trade is included.

There is a keyword options section in left side, you can ON Only show ideas closely related to my search terms to see a different..

neha12, Jun 19, 2015 IP