1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword not found top 100

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by RomanEpo, Mar 7, 2018.

Keyword: ABC---XYZ
    Position: Not Found in top 100!
    URL: Not Found in top 100!
    This is company name keyword and my business 100% Published ,but google search result no such kind of thing is found.
    But site showing site:abc---xyz[Dot]com in google search result.
    Site linked in web master 4 month ago,didn't showing any error in webmaster message,but google map found.
    Why company name not found in google search result ?

RomanEpo, Mar 7, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You do a search with a minus in it and you're going to get interesting results

sarahk, Mar 7, 2018 IP
  3. Mrinal Dev

Mrinal Dev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello There,
    Sometime google does take time in Indexing. I also have faced this issue. Mine was little different. With only company name my website was not showing but when i used to add the string pvt ltd with company name. Then the website used to show in google result. My business listing was done with company name + pvt ltd. As your website is listed in Google search console. Do check how many backlink have been created on your company name as well. If there are no backlink, I would suggest you to get some backlink on your company name. Send some signal to google that this particular key phrase belong to this URL. If you already have done these things then do check the Domain. Was the domain penalized the moment you booked.

Mrinal Dev, Mar 9, 2018 IP
  4. bradshaw

bradshaw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    check your content properly in website, keyword must be stuff in website content.

bradshaw, Mar 26, 2018 IP
  5. bxqzblog

bxqzblog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not quite, unless you fancy a ban. Including the keyword, fine. Stuffing, bad and dangerous.

bxqzblog, Mar 26, 2018 IP
  6. ivajesus

ivajesus Peon

Best Answers:
    when the new website is created it can present in the google sandbox for a maximum of 6 months. So it makes time to ranks that particular keyword

ivajesus, Apr 25, 2018 IP