1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Noob, looking for advice/possible script

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Zocheyado, Feb 13, 2012.

Hey everyone, im working on a program for my brother for a project he is working on, not sure what it is for but im getting paid :p. So one of the steps I cannot figure out is Local monthly searches for a keyword. Im writing the program in java, but It uses perl script and I can Incorporate other things as well. But basically on adwords google you can find a keyword and it will tell you the local monthly searches for that word. and a bunch of other information. Wondering if anyone knows of a script, or a command that can access googles database and return that number of local monthly searches. I was browsing the forum and saw alot of promising threads but im not familiar enough with the terminology to know if its what im looking for . Thanks for any info, I know code but web stuff is pretty foreign to me so be nice!

Zocheyado, Feb 13, 2012 IP