1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword is not Showing in Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Pawan Jatwal, Dec 7, 2012.

Hello, Webmasters,
    I am facing a problem with my index page keyword.
    On Date 25th Dec, My keyword was appearing 15th position in Google.co.uk after one week that keyword was showing 34th position. And then I was doing some social bookmaking. Then it was appearing 30th option...but after 2-3 days was showing 40th position and now this keyword is not showing anywhere in Google.co.uk.....

I was doing only directory, social bookmaking and Article submission activities.
    Please tell me what's going wrong with me. Other keywords are appearing our options.

Pawan Jatwal, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  2. bharathiseo88

bharathiseo88 Member

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem. My keywords are present in google.in , google.com , google.co.uk , google.com.au , google.com.sg etc when i search from india.

when my client search in above all google sites, my keywords are present except google.com from USA.

I asked many experts. They told it is google dancing and continue work on link building.

So continue your link building you get best result.

bharathiseo88, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  3. MarkWMS

MarkWMS Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you to continue your work just like before. Come up with interesting articles with good quality content, indulge in social bookmarking together with directory submissions. Google tends to change its algorithm every now and then. During such times their keyword rankings do alter to a great extent.

However, I would also recommend that you search for latest and most popular keywords on a regular basis. This should also help you in the long run. Using old keywords may not help your cause in the long run.

MarkWMS, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  4. umeedngo

umeedngo Peon

Best Answers:
    for indexing speedly your own site in google you have to submit your website pages in google as fetch as googelbot or bing bot.

umeedngo, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  5. brucewayne123

brucewayne123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have face the similar issue with my site. my keywords are in 9, 19 and 30th position end of previous week. when i search the keywords this week, two of my keywords gone back, this happened on 2nd December. when i checked my back links profile there way a big hike in my lost back links. i thought it may be due to any algorithm updates.

brucewayne123, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  6. zeesales

zeesales Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Same with me for last five years keyword on google.com on first position. Now its on #11. I was shocked and surprised as all my work of backlinking is to the particular keyword only. It happened on 5th Dec. 2012.

zeesales, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  7. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are typing your URL and the keyword into a search bar with the quotations around it, this is probably why nothing is showing up. When you use quotations, it tells Google (or whatever search engine) to find that exact match. Are you using the quotations in your search?

The only other explanation if you are not using quotations is that its taking Google a while to index pages with those key terms on there. It still seems odd that a search for your site would appear yet a search that contained the URL and a keyword would not. When not using quotations, Search engines typically return some variation of the keyword phrase that you used.

war_machine, Dec 7, 2012 IP