1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword help

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Janet, Jan 21, 2006.

I am new to SEO and have a few quesitons. I just verified that I am not coming up at all in google search. I am not sure why. I do come up for some keywords in the other search engines. Why would I be ranked for certain search words and N/A for others? Is that because noone searches for that term or is there another reason?

Also, if I change/add keywords in the meta tags, how does this affect things? Good or bad thing to do?

Sorry so many questions, but I am not a webmaster and did not create my site, so this is all new to me. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Janet, Jan 21, 2006 IP
  2. mazhi

mazhi Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to spend more time on SEO and learining about it. Google is very developed search engine - that's not such a easy thing to be on top of given keywords. G isn't primitive (opposite to many search engines) - it doesn't pay much attention on keywords. SEO is the most important so it doesn't matter if you'd add some new keywords it'll affect only in other search engines :) Of course your site's content is important too :)

mazhi, Jan 23, 2006 IP
  3. ezakvel

ezakvel Peon

Best Answers:
    Please take down the few points

1.Do you have any links in Dmoz for your site.Page rank mostly decided by this one
    2.How popular your keywords (search google keyword popularity checker)
    3)Finally the content proper title and meta tage

visit googlerankings.com for more information on basic seo guide and few tools

ezakvel, Jan 30, 2006 IP