1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword found what next

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by zasul, Mar 29, 2012.

Hello,
    Can you give me a few advices ? I found a keyword that has 70,000 searches and also found the .com domain is free.
    What can I do to monetize ?
    Should I get the domain and make an auto-blog and promote it untill it gets on top ? Will it get on top if the top 10 domains showing for this keyword does not include any of these words in them?

The domain would be something like :"shoelacesforshoes.com" should I get it tied together or like this : "ddddd-for-ddddd.com"

zasul, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  2. SamGrace

SamGrace Member

Best Answers:
    First, make sure that you've check it using "exact" feature in Adwords Keyword Tool, some time 70000 board keyword only have 70 exact searches/month.
    Second, crosscheck all SEO profiles of your top10 competitors, not only "keyword in their domain names"
    If the keyword have 70000 exact searches/month, just buy and flip it immediately; you will make a nice profit. Better yet, develop it!

SamGrace, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  3. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Dear be careful because now a days google doesn't give such importance to keywords related domain. Its look spam in view of google. Just go with natural domain name and start organic seo on your site.

stepbystep, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  4. dotdk

dotdk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buying the domain is not everything. Do not expect to earn a lot just by putting BS on the site... Making money always takes some work - there are now easy ways around IMO :)

dotdk, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  5. Mary Ellis

Mary Ellis Peon

Best Answers:
    be careful after updating Google panda

Mary Ellis, May 4, 2012 IP
  6. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't use an autoblog...you'll get hosed by Panda. :)

ninjamtlt1, May 15, 2012 IP
  7. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SamGrace is right. You have to check out competition for that keyword. A good advise is to search that in google, and then analyze the rankings of top ten results. If those are strong like PR2+ sites, you should re-consider spending time for that keyword.

traxport121, May 18, 2012 IP