1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Elite 2.0

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Badlands07, Aug 27, 2009.

1. KGL

KGL Peon

Best Answers:
    All in all, I would say KW Elite 2.0 is a great tool, and just a great overall product. Brad really took time to create a quality product once again. I actually own the software. I've been using it, and think the coolest feature would have to be the JV Diamond Miner. Some pretty easy money will be made over here with that little feature!

KGL, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  2. slymarketing

slymarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know if KW Elite 2.0 supports any other languages other than english?

I'm looking for a tool for Norwegian AdWords campaigns (and not the free Google Keyword tool).

- jens

slymarketing, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  3. Jermaine Tabor

Jermaine Tabor Peon

Best Answers:
    No, just english.

I wish these sweet tools were in other languages though. I know there are killer markets out there in other languages with far less competition.

Jermaine Tabor, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  4. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone bought or played with Market Samurai? It seems to do a lot of what KW2 does at around the same price. Just curious.

Badlands07, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  5. mirageak

mirageak Member

Best Answers:
    I think i like the seo elite more than keyword elite 2. I don know why cpa magnet is not working for me, Try many times, no results shown even with broad keyword. The keyword research is quite good but a bit slow. Another thing I don like is cannot export as excel format. Because with excel format, i can sort it.
    When export, only the keyword is exported, did not really see the search counts, and other info exported together. May be i don know how to export but did not really see how it can export all info to excel. If anyone knows, please teach me.

I suggest if only purely for keyword research, may be micro niche finder is good enough. I don know about market samurai, many ppl also praised it. Keyword elite 2 search time is a bit too long.

But, i like the seo elite, it is quite good tools especially for competitor analysis and linking. It is easy use and quite worth buying. Anyway, i believe ke 2 will improve with more feedback as i see few updates in few days. I still waiting support to tell me why my cpa magnet is not working. Adwords time machine also only for quite big broad keyword, if product name, also no results shows. I enter keyword elite 2 and so no results found. Don't know why.

just a bit opinion from me.. may be others find it good.

mirageak, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  6. speedaction

speedaction Peon

Best Answers:
    yes...keyword elite is good tool but I prefer use free tool like adwords and wordtracker....or U can use software like IBP,webceo and traffic travis..

speedaction, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  7. tahoemnts2

tahoemnts2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword Elite tool rocks. I would highly recommend it. Many great features.
    [​IMG]

tahoemnts2, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  8. tvsmvp

tvsmvp Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know what he's offering as an inducement this time - but I've purchased two of BC's products - including keyword elite following many promises of "free updates" for life. But now I find that "2.0" is "an entirely new product" and so I get no free update from one to two. Same name, same purpose... and a new number in the same sequence... but "an entirely new product." Uh, right. Common sense told me back when I made that purchase that I'd be updated in such a case. Is Photoshop 5 not the same product as Photoshop 6 or Word X not the same as Word Y? I've posted here because the original question was basically "whadya think of the product and should I make a purchase." Well, this was my experience, take it for what it's worth. I'll seriously consider such promises in the future, that's for sure.

tvsmvp, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  9. blaackie

blaackie Member

Best Answers:
    vote for MNF!!

blaackie, Nov 27, 2009 IP