1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Density

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Dee2007, Sep 3, 2012.

1. abhinavkumar123

abhinavkumar123 Peon

Best Answers:
    3 to 4 percent of keyword density are good as per the rules

abhinavkumar123, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  2. Dee2007

Dee2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't want to post my url in the thread, as I don't want it indexed, so please don't post it either :)

But would someone mind checking the site and telling me what they find in terms of my keyword density for my homepage, as I need to do something quick, it's now dropped to page 27 for my main keyword

http://tinyurl.com/cfv6fyy

Thanks in advance

Dee

Dee2007, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  3. promo@s4seo.com

promo@s4seo.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think keyword density is very important concern in term of SEO. Ex. Should use only 2% keywords in 100 words Article.

promo@s4seo.com, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  4. The Content Authority

The Content Authority Peon

Best Answers:
    Dee2007,

It is true that ideal keyword density is 2 to 3 percent. Five percent is acceptable, but is on the high end of acceptable density. Make sure, however, that you are focusing on more than just keyword density in your optimization. Backlinks have been mentioned several times. I do not recommend going the way of paid backlinks. Aside from being a blackhat tactic, they will not be quality and you will likely see your ranking drop more. Ensure that you are commenting regularly on forums, social networks, etc. in addition to your content. Ensure that you are posting unique content regularly to your site.

I found an article with a comprehensive overview of what Panda did and did not do to page ranking:

http://searchengineland.com/why-google-panda-is-more-a-ranking-factor-than-algorithm-update-82564

Hope this is helpful,

Shawn

The Content Authority, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  5. andersonsjohn

andersonsjohn Banned

Best Answers:
    Keyword density is a number of times a keyword or a keyword phrase, in proportion with other words appears on a Web page. The more times the keyword appears in relation to the total number of on page words the greater the overall keyword density.

andersonsjohn, Sep 18, 2012 IP