1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword density for multiple words: How it works?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by emiliano, Feb 6, 2006.

Hey guys ... well, i have a doubt here :p And it is, how are exactly calculated keyword densities for keywords achieving multiple words ?

For example, say i would like to focuse on a two words keyword like: "StangeWord Suplementary"...

So i optimize my titles, and all that shit and when it comes to all text density manners i write something like: "This is why SrangeWord Suplementary is the top, most buyed Suplementary in the market. Other suplementaries do bla bla bla ... While this Suplementary is great" ...

Now ... If i calculate the density for the entire 2 words keyword: "StangeWord Suplementary", is would give a result ... BUT, on the other hand ... if keywords density are calculated separately and then an average of them would be taken i would get a total different ammount :(

So, how exactly it' calculated on multiple words keywords ?

Ps: Is gorank.com seo tools trusted ? cause i get different results among different keywords density analizer, which one would you recommend ?

/s

emiliano, Feb 6, 2006 IP