1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword competitor research regionality...

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by richardmlang92, Apr 28, 2016.

Im from Australia and I want to create websites that I will monetise, starting with advertising. Im confused with my keyword competition research, should I use google.com instead of google.com.au? And if so why? Thanks

richardmlang92, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  2. Akansha Shukla

Akansha Shukla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all you have to decide topics on which you want to start blog means any specific subject like engineering, photography, and so more anything in which you're interested. If your topic is world wide then you should go with google.com but if your niche is area specific you have to go with google.com.au.
    For more detail about "start blogging" visit my site https://blogwebpedia.com

Akansha Shukla, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  3. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    If the purpose of making the website is to monetize by ads then you should choose google.com because you will be needing traffic on your website from all across the glob. If you choose google.com.au then there would be limitation as far as incoming traffic is concerned towards your website.

Web Spero, Sep 28, 2016 IP