1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Key Request Problem

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by MDG, May 19, 2004.

I downloaded Optigold ISP for evaluation and love what I see so far. I sent in the "Key Request" to as directed by the software so I could put my company's name on the invoices, but my email was returned citing a delivery failure, as follows:

<key@optigold.com>:
    Sorry, I couldn't find any host named optigold.com. (#5.1.2)

Is there another email address I should send this request to? I promised my management some samples to chew on and now I am mortified after spending many hours of evaluation that I am unable to produce an invoice with my company's name on it.

Thanks! :confused:

MDG, May 19, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    goes to the same place, although no idea why optigold.com wouldn't work for you. It's definitely setup. (For example www.optigold.com should resolve for you).

- Shawn

digitalpoint, May 19, 2004 IP
  3. MDG

MDG Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the quick turnaround, Shawn. That's really good to know. My first response was was to open my command prompt and ping www.optigold.com which gave me a 'could not find host' error, so I resent the request to on a whim, so based on your advice above, it sounds like I should be in good shape. Have not received anything back, though. What's the normal turnaround? This was all done yesterday.

Just tried clicking on the www.optigold.com hyperlink in your reply above and got a broken link, by the way and still can't ping that URL either. Thought you'd want to know...

MDG, May 19, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not too long, they are reviewed manually, so it takes a little bit, but I imagine you should get it today.

- Shawn

digitalpoint, May 19, 2004 IP