1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keep Getting Ad Declined!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by The DOC, Feb 10, 2016.

I am trying to get an ad excepted for a genuine work from home opportunity. I keep getting it declined and I don't understand why.

The ad states:

Headline: A GENUINE HOME BUSINESS

The text reads: It's Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme, But A Way To Make Money At Home Using Proven Methods

I have targeted people that are looking for work from home, stay at home mums, small businesses that are all relevant to my ad.

Can anyone advise me as to the best way to word the ad so it doesn't get refused? I have tried appealing, but not had answers.

Cheers

The DOC, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  2. RiderWriter13

RiderWriter13 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have too much text. FB does not allow all-text ads. In fact, they limit text to only 20% of an image - and that's including text in logos. It's a big pain in the neck but they do this on purpose to exclude ads like the one you are trying to promote...

RiderWriter13, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd decline you based on your use of capital letters. Makes you look like a scam.

sarahk, Feb 29, 2016 IP