1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Kdownloads.com - PR2 Automated Movie Download Site..800UV's/Day...Indexed in Google...

Discussion in 'Sites' started by thepunk, May 30, 2015.

Hi,

I am selling PR2 Fully Automated Movie Downloads Website 15,000+ movies posted and fully customized theme with High CTR.

Its a PR2 domain

http://www.kdownloads.com/

Its fully automated website which posts latest movies. It has been indexed in Google with 18,000+ pages already present in google and have more than 15,000 movie downloads already posted on the website. Theme has been customized for high CTR and can be used with many affiliates.

Initial SEO has been done, site has been submitted to rss directories and various search engines. Site map is automatically submitted to search engine on daily basis.

Buyer will get list of different affiliates which can be used on the site to monetize it.

Price

Starting Bid - $10
    Increment - $5
    Bin - $85

Bin Bonus - 1 month free hosting to the buyer and free transfer of the website to the new owner's server,

If you have any queries please pm me.

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    thepunk, May 30, 2015 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    will you help set up affiliates to make money, and provide hosting? please PM me thanks

tradesol, May 30, 2015 IP
  3. agyeman

agyeman Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you pm me with Google analysis?

agyeman, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  4. agyeman

agyeman Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I know the source of traffic, how much does it cost to run it,which hosting site is it currently on, how many videos does it automatically upload in a week?Pm me the answer

agyeman, Aug 7, 2015 IP