1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling KatyPerrySpot.com and TheKatyPerrySpot.com - $60 BIN, 100% unique Katy Perry Fansite!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by RickM, May 22, 2012.

For sale I have The Katy Perry Spot.

The site is hosted on http://www.thekatyperryspot.com but the sale also includes the domain http://www.katyperryspot.com which redirects to the main site.

I've not tracked revenue or traffic so please assume none.

This is a 100% unique design and has not been used or sold elsewhere. The site includes code for a custom wallpaper section and gallery section which is very easy to use. The site has also been SEO optimized with user friendly URLs included using mod_rewrite. The homepage article is also unique and not used elsewhere.

You'll also find a video page which uses a great little system to pull videos from youtube based on a keyword, it then displays them on the site, meaning its 100% automated! The music page also features an Amazon MP3 player, and if anyone buys any songs through it, you get affiliate credit.

I'm selling this site as I'm having a bit of a server clear out.

This is for sale with a BIN of $70, which is a steal! This is priced to sell quickly. The successful new owner will be provided with cPanel login details so you can grab the site files. I can then host the site for up to 14 days while you move it to your own hosting account.

Payment via Paypal.

Any questions or queries please feel free to post below or PM me. If you're ready to buy, post below saying SOLD AND PAYMENT SENT, and send paypal payment to rick.sketchy at gmail.com and PM me.

RickM, May 22, 2012 IP
  2. The_Phantom

The_Phantom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 20
    sold! And payment sent!

The_Phantom, May 22, 2012 IP