1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just when you thought Islam was pretty cool

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mia, Dec 29, 2005.

1. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I never said they were not explored, I've brought them up before in disputes of your shiny glossy filled logic of which you've bypassed right over them without even putting merit to the possibles.

Again did I say I was personally against anything in the Iraq constitution, was it a tough answer?

GRIM, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If it makes you feel better, explain the 30,000 that Bush has already admitted to. ;)

So you support the freedom in Iraq by making it possible that a religious government take the power by cheating in the election, demolish the women rights and torture the people worse than the previous government. :rolleyes:

With this kind of logic, it is no wonder that you do not want to discuss anything logically.

gworld, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are they planning to have patriot act in Iraq too? :D

gworld, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  4. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    O boy, you realy have a strong personal desire to kick Bush's ass for your own principal reasons without having the same or other.:confused:

Arnie, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  5. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I'll try to be more sensitive to your needs in the future! But then if you support the iraqi's freedom and their constitution, what's there to dispute? Things that make you go hmm...

I asked what part of that are you against? Was it a tough question?

GTech, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  6. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The U.S. is allowing them to install an Islamic Rule because it's been part of the plan since before Sept 11.

They know this will lead to a civil war in Iraq.

yo-yo, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  7. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    To dispute, of how and when and why we personally got there? A bit different story than what was being discussed currently.

Again have I stated I am against anything in the constitution? The only thing I can and will use is against the people like you who uses X reason even though the constitution in Iraq defeats your own reason of X...

They can put whatever they want in their constitution for all I care, it's not our country so IMO I realy don't care.

GRIM, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    As opposed to your explanation for your friend Saddam mass murdering hundreds of thousands and dumping them in mass graves? Well, I can certainly see why you would want to turn that one around!

I support their right to be free and construct their own constitution. What part of that are you against?

You are welcome to show your support for saddam to those in mass graves. Somehow though, I don't think they are that interested.

GTech, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  9. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you think it would be when the Americans would have opposed their own decisions and dictadated them to do it another way?

Arnie, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  10. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Letting it crumble now would mean our 2,000+ soldiers died for nothing on top of 30,000+ civilian Iraqis.

yo-yo, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  11. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think we should have never gone.

The middle east is ruled by Religion. The majority of people that there are extremely religious and close minded. We can't force them to change, they will always be this way until they decide not to be. Nothing we do in Iraq is going to make it a happy care bear cartoon like some of you would like to believe.

Instead, we should have spent our money saving people who are begging for it. It's this little place called "ALL OF NORTH AFRICA"

yo-yo, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  12. GTech

Best Answers:
    Oh, yea, that's what it was :rolleyes:

So you are for their freedom and constitution, but not necessarily? If you could use it against someone, without it "appearing" that you are against it, you would argue against it. Now that's original :D

And yet so much energy trying to argue. Didn't work hrb, I know your game ;)

GTech, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  13. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ok then ask the question again...:rolleyes:

Freedom is a bit different story than what we were told, our current position, the grounds we went in among others. But that's right lets look at one little item and call it a day, never look at the entire picture, are your eyes getting that bad?

I was trying to argue other than the 'lets hate islam' bitching, to the oh everything is so great in Iraq even though the constitution is based on Islam...Realy now? You're the one who continues to argue off the original section of the argument...Who knows whos game..:rolleyes:

GRIM, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So according to you a government that has been put in power by an occupying force and tries to get legitimacy by a rigged election means freedom for people in Iraq. :rolleyes:

I suppose you also argue that more rights the women lose in Iraq, more free they will be. :rolleyes:

gworld, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    You missed the question, gworld. Or was that intentional?

GTech, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  16. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should not forget that there were big conspiracies against free societies going on and still are.
    Bush said that he would bring it back to the regions were it originated, - so he did.;)

Arnie, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    That wasn't part of the discussion. I support their right to freedom and their right to their constitution, even though I disagree with it. Some part of that has made you want to pursue an argument. People argue when they don't agree. What don't you agree with?

I obliged you with that argument. I support their right to freedom and their right to their constitution, even though I disagree with it. Some part of that has made you want to pursue an argument. People argue when they don't agree. What don't you agree with?

Your game is weakening :D

GTech, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  18. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes of which I dropped that argument and actually thanked you for being honest, I was asking for your opinion not an all out argument.....

Realy, I think it's a time again you reread your posts versus my posts...

GRIM, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No problem. I am against any Constitution that combines religion with government. I am against this if it happens in Canada, USA, England, France or Iraq.

I am also against any Constitution or government that is decided by an occupation force and elected by rigged election.

I do not believe that new Constitution is the will of people of Iraq and I think of it more as result of manipulation by some Iraqis working for American and holding the positions of power.

I believe that in a true free election, the people of Iraq are smart enough to decide on a Constitution that is progressive and will guarantee a better future for them.

How about a free election in Iraq?

gworld, Dec 30, 2005 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    That was a few posts ago, but it was in response to me saying I wasn't happy the constitution was based on islam that you thanked me for being honest. And a nice gesture, if I may point out. I gave my positions, and you pursued them. When people argue, it's because they disagree. If you don't disagree with them, then there's not much to argue about, is there?

Not necessary. It's not a popularity contest for me. Carry on ;)

GTech, Dec 30, 2005 IP