1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just Wanted To Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RJhosting, Oct 19, 2021.

Hey guys, I've been lurking on DigitalPoint for a bit and I just wanted to introduce myself. I work for a Web hosting company and home improvement verticals. I also working design a new forum community WebHostingFix. Any and all advice would be incredibly appreciated on moving forward in this space. Also if you are looking for offers I got them lol!

RJhosting, Oct 19, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First, you can't have a business account on DP, only personal. In other words, if your boss or other employees try to access the forums via this account it may get banned. If you just work for the hosting company, why do you want to have its name as your handle? More likely than not you own the hosting company. Which is fine, but since you're looking for an advice on here - honesty and transparency is what will keep you going on DP. Get 3 likes from 3 different members then list your service as your signature. Participate in discussions and that will get you all sorts of exposure. Spamming, however, will get you banned.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    qwikad.com, Oct 25, 2021 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.