1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

just upgraded my servers to use whm/cpanel and i get a error

Discussion in 'Apache' started by nipper4369, Dec 22, 2008.

i was upgrading from a fresh server from using pleask witch i whiped clean and install whm but for some odd reason i get a error. when tryin to config the thing. via panel and found out my apache was not runing and it wont let me config it. anyone know why this is happening here is parts for my erorr log

when i tryed to update software i get this

Can't locate Template.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 .) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Template.pm line 9.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Template.pm line 9.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/HTMLInterface.pm line 12.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/HTMLInterface.pm line 12.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/easyapache.pl line 9.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/easyapache.pl line 9.
    Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/easyapache.pl: Please check <b> /&nbsp; usr /&nbsp; local /&nbsp; cpanel /&nbsp; logs /&nbsp; error_log </b> for the exact error.Internal Error: "GET /cgi/easyapache.pl?action=_pre_cpanel_sync_screen HTTP/1.1" Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/easyapache.pl: Please check <b> /&nbsp; usr /&nbsp; local /&nbsp; cpanel /&nbsp; logs /&nbsp; error_log </b> for the exact error.

and also this when i tryed to configing

2008-12-22 12:24:50 info [tailwatchd] BSD::Resource not available. Resource Limits not adjusted
    2008-12-22 12:31:54 warn [Cpanel::DataStore] Could not open() file '/var/cpanel/conf/apache/local' for writing: No such file or directory at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DataStore.pm line 25
    Cpanel::DataStore::store_ref('/var/cpanel/conf/apache/local', HASH(0xae18e8c)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/AdvConfig/apache.pm line 1198
    Cpanel::AdvConfig::apache::save_main_item('serversignature', 'Off', 'servertokens', 'Full', 'traceenable', 'On', 'fileetag', 'All', 'main', HASH(0xae18cac), 'root_options', HASH(0xae178a4), 'sslciphersuite', 'ALL:!ADH:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:-LOW:-SSLv2:-EXP') called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 15129
    main::saveglobalapachesetup() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 847
    2008-12-22 12:35:01 info [restartsrv_tailwatchd] BSD::Resource not available. Resource Limits not adjusted
    2008-12-22 12:35:01 info [restartsrv_tailwatchd] BSD::Resource not available. Resource Limits not adjusted
    2008-12-22 12:35:04 info [tailwatchd] BSD::Resource not available. Resource Limits not adjusted

and when i try to view the status of it says unable to connect to the httpd
    any clues why or how to fix this

nipper4369, Dec 22, 2008 IP
  2. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried running this command VIA SSH

/scripts/upcp -- force

^ That normally helps in most situations

-Chris

ChrisMiller, Dec 22, 2008 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  3. kailash

kailash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you had plesk installed and then you are trying to install WHM then you may receive some unknown errors. It is recommended to install WHM/cPanel on a fresh server (which has no previous installation of any software). You will need to reload the OS on your server and then you can proceed to install cPanel/WHM.

Kailash

kailash, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  4. SEOBOT

SEOBOT Banned

Best Answers:
    You have to completely remove the hosting management software from your system then proceed for installation.

SEOBOT, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  5. diligenthost

diligenthost Peon

Best Answers:
    How did you "wipe" it clean? Did you reformat/reinstall your OS?

You could try running:
    This would build your cPanel/WHM backend PHP

diligenthost, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  6. meannn

meannn Peon

Best Answers:
    diligenthost.

meannn, Apr 19, 2009 IP