1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just starting out with clickbank and google adsense

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by vanessa222, May 23, 2006.

Hi! I need some help. I'm not quite sure how all this works... I set up an ad in google adwords not quite sure on what to do next. Any advice???? I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.... Thank you

vanessa222, May 23, 2006 IP
  2. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, first things first: you might want to expound on what it is you're having trouble with. What did you set up the ads in Google Adwords for? And what does it have to do with Clickbank?

jackburton2006, May 23, 2006 IP
  3. Helmethead3

Helmethead3 Peon

Best Answers:
    i'm guessing you want to advertise your affiliate link through adwords? go for it, google even masks the url for you

Helmethead3, May 24, 2006 IP
  4. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    that's a good point. how many of you actually tried promoting your affiliate program under "affiliate program" keywords such as "click bank"?

clickbanker, Jun 1, 2006 IP
  5. MaritzMike

MaritzMike Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, these ebooks are great. I don't have to do anything. I came across www.dataentryreviews.com
    and purchased the ultimate wealth package ebook.

Its full of great ideas. I"ve only used the affiliate website they make for you alone and that's what made me $300 bucks. I don't spend a dime on advertising.

I highly recommend any of the books on the site.... I've purchased data entry pro and that has some great ideas so as making extra cash with surveys. You get a list of the companies you can make extra money with.

Does anyone else recommend some good ebooks like the ones on www.dataentryreviews.com ?

MaritzMike, Jun 4, 2006 IP
  6. malc

malc Peon

Best Answers:
    - Make your ad shocking so people want to click it.
    - Use the cheapest but most relevant keywords.
    - How to make money and weight loss are good sellers.
    - Do some test campaigns at first with low daily budget to see what sells best.

Hope this help a little.:)

malc, Jun 5, 2006 IP
  7. cwongwh

cwongwh Peon

Best Answers:
    DataEntryPro ?? u gotta be kidding.. there are so many complaints abt it on the net such as http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff162494.htm

cwongwh, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  8. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    Before you go spending your hard-earned money read the NEW Google guidelines about affiliate programs. Google stopped showing ads that shared the same url. Instead advertisers need to have thier own unique domain name.

It's as easy as pointing your own domain to your affiliate link and then promoting it as it's unique. Google will run the ad.

The other is the "Quality Score" websites advertised on Google are now actually ranked via this method. I suggest you read up on it at Google's website or on the Adwords Blog. Either can be found with a simple Google Search.

3dPrinting, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  9. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not quite true. Your ad will run for at most a couple of hours before the human reviewer would not come across your redirect and shut down your campaign. The display url domain must be the same as the destination page domain.

Though, it is quite easy to full google and everyone else. Get a domain/subdomain (even free hosting would do) and use one of many url rewrite software tools to present the vendor site as if it was your site.

Advantages?
    1. No need to create landing pages -> no extra step between the buyer and the product.
    2. No bidding wars with other affiliates trying to outbid you -> much lower CPC.

Quality score is not only about the quality of the landing page. The quality score is a combination of many factors such as - ad relevancy to keywords, quality of the landing page, etc.

Take care.

baumann93, Jun 18, 2006 IP
    Art likes this.
  10. dealsnavigator

dealsnavigator Peon

Best Answers:
    Pick a medium seller from clickbank within your interest promote it at google ads.
    Google shows you exactly what to do set up good keywords which you find in the set up programm. Important starting your campaign with low budget
    if they ask you for higher one on some keywords set this only.

dealsnavigator, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  11. Enlighten

Enlighten Peon

Best Answers:
    There are books written on this topic. Check out books like Google Cash as well as stuff by Perry Marshall.

Enlighten, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  12. Art

Art Peon

Best Answers:
    I've always been seriously considering just totally framing the affiliate page but I havn't found anything showing it's allowed. Have you had any personal experience with this? I can't seem to find anything in the AdWords TOS that states it's particularly bad. I'm referring to framing in the sense of rewriting the page from another, not iframes. PM me if you don't want to discuss it publicly.

Art, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  13. PuneetJvw

PuneetJvw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Hi Vanessa,

Plz check if you have an option for google adwords starter edition. Plz signup/convert to it and then if you are comfortable with it then you may want to move to advanced version.

Right now I would advice you to check out the adwords FAQ section to learn the basics. Downloading and reading an ebook will also help.

Also i think Clickbank can be useful to you with blogging so you may try out that option as well.

Regards/Puneet M.

PuneetJvw, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  14. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is fine, I have nothing to hide ;) Let's have this discussion here. Other ppl might be interested too.

I have used this approach several times and found it to work quite well. I do not think Google would have anything against it. It is between you and the vendor. The vendor is the one that can get quite upset.

I did contact one of the vendors asking if he would mind me presenting his site under my domain and that guy did not mind at all. All he cared was me spending my affiliate money promoting his product :D

But, I can see some vendors, especially those with pages that are ranked high, opposing this method. (You can find some very angry vendors at clickbanksuccessforum.com who are looking for solutions to break out of the frames, etc...)

My 5 cents.

baumann93, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  15. nuttymarketer

nuttymarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I think that is bad for vendors as well as affiliate. If a product is of somone else we should only market that as affiliate, not as owner.

Yeah may be integrating into your site is much better idea. But do not own the idea. It makes that vendor look pirates. Hahahaa

Nuttymarketer

nuttymarketer, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  16. dog_24

dog_24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you steal those books? (=

dog_24, Jan 4, 2007 IP