1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just started a blog, help needed!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by thelsatstrategy, Nov 3, 2016.

Hi Everyone,

I am completely new to the blogging world and need some help and honest feedback! For a school assignment I was required to create a new social media account surrounding a topic of choice and build the platform. I began a blog on the LSAT and would love to receive feedback on layout, style, content and overall opinions/words of wisdom that could help me strengthen my blog and build engagement. Any tips or tricks would be fantastic as I am still learning this process.

Please visit my blog and provide your feedback throughout the comment section on various posts: http://thelsatstrategy.blogspot.ca

Thank you!

thelsatstrategy, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  2. GjB

GjB Member

Best Answers:
    It's not too bad. It would be nice if it was a responsive design for mobile devices. The column on the left takes up a lot of room and leaves a lot of empty space, space which could be being used by the info on the right. The list on the left could be a little neater looking when opened up. The overall dark colors make it easy on the eyes when reading lots of text.
    Good luck with it.

GjB, Nov 19, 2016 IP