1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just signed up today in clickbank...how to earn with this?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by blueberry, Sep 11, 2006.

Hi everyone, I am a newbie in internet stuff, actually just learning it...waaaaaaaaaa...I come across with clickbank ads and eagerly read it...I signed up with it....read the FAQ carefully....but still not soo clear to me...how can I actually make money on this? I am so happy to know that some of you are actually earning online to do this...please help.

I dont understand how this works...I've read in clickbank, promote products , wherein you can promote products and earn commission on each sale. My question is where can I promote this product with that URL they give you???? I dont have a website to post this ad. And how much do I need to invest with this?

While searching, in the hope of how to make money online, I also come accross this site
    http://www.dataentrycompany.com/index.html?gclid=COzqx6DNpIcCFRieWAodGjNFbQ.
    and reading from their FAQ...will just probably paste it here...

Q: What other costs are involved apart from the joining fee?
    A: In the member's area you will have to sign up for Google Adwords which is necessary for getting started. You will be charged one time fee of $5.00 by Google at the time of your account setup and thereafter Google will charge you an amount ranging from $0.05 - $0.10 only whenever someone clicks on your ads. Our members have reported that they earn up to $500 per month expending only $10-$25 in Google Adwords.

You will also have to sign up with a hosting company in the member's area which will cost you a meager $4.95 per month. This is an important step that differs us from the crowd and guarantees that you will make thousands of dollars more than the others!

is that a good site to invest in with my 47$ joining fee??? please advice. any response in this message will be gladly appreciated. Please enlighten me as I am a begineer on internet. Every penny to me counts. Thanks sooo much!

An Asian living in Canada.

blueberry, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  2. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldnt spend that $47 on that dataentry site, however....
    Google Adwords is the way to go for affiliate marketing

the goal is to bid low $ on uncompetitive and targeted keywords that will get you a lot of clicks. This is a lot harder than it may sound.

I recommend signing up for ewealth (link in sig). It's a free forum made up of beginner, experienced, and professional affiliate marketer. Most members there affiliate clickbank products and/or have a clickbank product of their own.

best of luck to you, start out spending as little as possible until you get the hang of it, and never give up!

ColaDesigns, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  3. lgwo06

lgwo06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi blueberry welcome to DP Forums.

I am also a clickbank newbie. I did however create an account some years ago but just recently (last month) decided to look into it more. So far have made 4 sales promoting other ppls product or service through clickbank, spending very little money if any.

What I did first:
    1. I signed up as an affiliate with a few of the top ranked products or services under "marketplace". Choose a category you are interested in. "money & employment" is a good one, or choose a variety and view all categories.

2. I usually choose to affiliate with the top 3 or 4 links within a category, but thats up to you. I also check the per sale rate & percentage.....Higher the sale %, the higher amount you'll be paid.

3. Check each and every website before deciding to be their affiliate. If you are really looking for the right ones, do a search for their website at alexa. At alexa you can see some ppls reviews on each site and view traffic ranks etc. Usually if a site at clickbank is ranked high, this isn't usually necessary but an option...

4. Visit the affiliate pages of each site. They usually have ways of advertising their product & banners you can use. If you don't have time to do all that you can simply click "create hoplink" under each website at clickbank...

5. Advertise!! LOL

Ok this is just a sneak peak at what I've done so far, everyone has their different ways....

GOODLUCK :)

lgwo06, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  4. blueberry

blueberry Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks to ColaDesigns , I am now in ewealth, will sign up later and also ask question from them...looks like a good forum for beginners thanks! and also the advice. Also to lgwo06 , thanks for your precious time enumerating this for me....hahaha very informative...every bit you say is very helpful to me as I dont have the foggest idea to go for marketing affiliate. thanks soo much guys!

blueberry, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  5. ajenterp

ajenterp Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality product
    Quality Landing page - mini site
    Proper adwords use
    Aweber newsletter list if possible
    ---------------
    Success!
    (in a nutshell) Takes months to master.

Good Luck!

ajenterp, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  6. Dan

Dan Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need to invest any money to start promoting someone else's product. ClickBank only charge you a fee ($49.95) if you want to become a merchant and have other people promote your product for you.

If you're just an affiliate, the only money ClickBank take is a small percentage on each sale that you make.

Dan, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  7. Bestmiler

Bestmiler Peon

Best Answers:
    how do you guys decide what product to sell?\
    how do you know what people want or are willing to buy?

Bestmiler, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  8. mridula46

mridula46 Peon

Best Answers:
    How can you advertise the affilate programs in Clickbank without spending any money? I have been an affiliate for 2 clickbank products but have made no sales, since I have not advertised them anywhere. Can anyone give any suggestions about this ?

mridula46, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  9. Dan

Dan Active Member

Best Answers:
    • Promote them from your own websites if you have any,
    • Add the affiliate link to your forum signatures,
    • Start a blog and post about the product including your affiliate link,
    • Add comments to other peoples blogs including your link
    You just have to be a bit creative!

Dan, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  10. dankeene549

dankeene549 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me know how it works. I hear clickbank can be a challenge as far as making good money

dankeene549, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  11. MorgansMom

MorgansMom Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Dan, you have to be creative.

You can't just post your affiliate link on a page and leave it there.

My advice would be to have a website or mini-site for your products and start a newsletter. E-courses are perfect for promoting affiliate products. You provide quality *free* information and add your affiliate products as an additional resource. I've just finished one myself. Great way to put your marketing on auto-pilot.

MorgansMom, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  12. ErnestK

ErnestK Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about getting adwaords yet. It's not for newbies. You'll be spending way too juch money trying to promote something. Somnetimes you won't even break even. You have to know howm adword works before you mess with it. I would promote the product you want to, through forums and blogs. If you have a web page that would be great also.

ErnestK, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  13. baumann93

baumann93 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is so true :) I am still recovering money I spent on adwords. Forums, blogs, inexpensive email campaigns, traffic exchanges, newsgroups, etc. are a much better choice for a beginner.

baumann93, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  14. jonesy456

jonesy456 Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways to earn wit clickbank is free methods.

Take a look at info below you will find may options and very usefull info.

There is no more powerful way to sell your product than by 'preselling' it with free and useful information, typically with a free ebook.
    For an excellent example check out the free book 'ClickBank for Newbies'
    So what is it actually selling ?
    Find out here: http://www.supertips.com/reports/?id=1578&b=6

jonesy456, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  15. houdini_tx

houdini_tx Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree Adwords is not for a new person I learned the hard way

houdini_tx, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  16. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    sign up with click bank , you need to promote his product. the more you sell the more you profit.

vannarith, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  17. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    there's just about 15.000 ways to promote a digital product, but if you are just starting off then it's best to start with bum marketing.

head to bummarketingmethod.com for a free course on article marketing.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  18. Sadesue

Sadesue Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks all for the information!

Sadesue, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  19. Morrow66

Morrow66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To start yourself off unless you know what you are doing with adwords I would recommend doing some article marketing to save yourself losing money which I would say nearly everyone does when they are new to PPC.

Try researching Bum Marketing and Article Marketing and then pick a decent Clickbank product to promote.

Goodluck

Morrow66, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  20. tailwhipm

tailwhipm Peon

Best Answers:
    Promoting is definitely the hardest part about affiliate marketing and clickbank, I still dont understand it:p
    But i would really try looking up ways to promote your product with out a doubt

tailwhipm, Mar 27, 2010 IP