1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Just RE-WRITE and USD30.00 will be yours!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by bloggerman, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I need another ONE writer that can re-write articles. Below are the details:

All you need to do is just re-write it and make it UNIQUE (copyscape pass) with a good grammar. I will give you the URL of the source for you to re-write. Simple like that, you don't need to think of fresh article.

Again, I am looking for 15 articles about 200 words only (each). You will be paid $10.00 for that.

Here are the details:
    15 articles for health: USD10.00
    15 articles for home improvement: USD10.00
    15 articles for finance: USD10.00

Time to finish: The more fast you can finish it, I will select you for this job!

Never re-sell the articles to other person cause I'll check my articles weekly. If you get caught, then you know what will happen after that. So be professional.

DO NOT PM me because I will not entertain you. So if you think you have what it takes, please EMAIL me (DON'T PM ME) with the sample of your article.

* Put this as the title in your email: "Writer for 45 articles from DP forum"
    * Here is my email:
    * Itrader will be a bonus.
    * If you have a GMAIL, I prefer to choose you because any new orders will be done directly via gCHAT.

bloggerman, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  2. dazzvc

dazzvc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No more PM's and mails.I've already been hired and was asked to post this reply. This thread is closed.

dazzvc, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  3. bloggerman

bloggerman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks.
    I already got my writer. This thread is closed.

bloggerman, Sep 28, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.