1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just pulled in my first $500 per day with CLICKBANK

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ArfanCh, Jul 17, 2009.

Wow I have been making money with clickbank for almost a year and I have to say it was very complicated in the beginning and getting my first sale was wow even though it ended up getting refunded OUCH! :( anyways I have to say it's not that hard at all. Now you guys are wondering what my strategy is? Here it is:

I use Google / Yahoo to do Pay Per click and select a few keywords and see which keywords are converting. Now after finding out what keywords actually convert. I get articles written on them.

I get 5 Articles Written for each keyword now your wondering why?

I place an article on Squidoo, Hubpage, Go Article, Scribd, and Wordpress and link all of them together. I always seen it always ranks higher like that.

I also noticed that http://search.twitter.com is a powerful tool that many people don't know about just write blood pressure or so and you can see tweets about blood pressure and you can try promoting Blood pressure clickbank products. Also there are Yahoo questions and answer and so on but I never ever used them but have used Twitter many times.

Now i don't what else to say fire up some questions if you have any I will try my best to answer them. You can also Twitter me @ArfanChaudhry I prefer you tweet me as i am more on twitter all the time and don't have tons of times to come to forums and post but will try my best.

ArfanCh, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  2. Proficient

Proficient Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amazing!! Thanks for sharing your techniques, what niche were you promoting :D

Proficient, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  3. ArfanCh

ArfanCh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not going to share all :p but I will be nice enough to just name a few but will not share the product. (XBOX RING LIGHT, BLOOD PRESSURE, EX back)

ArfanCh, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  4. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice work, keep building on what you have done and you'll be relaxing on a sunny beach in no time!!

terryd, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  5. spidergod

spidergod Peon

Best Answers:
    good work

so twitter was useful for you?

I am just experimenting with twitter at present.

spidergod, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  6. inetmoney

inetmoney Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing!

inetmoney, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  7. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you write the articles yourself?

shand0, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  8. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Q:Do you use landing pages for your sites, and what sort are they like a review page/recommendation flog or just a squeeze page.

MedicAffiliate, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  9. ArfanCh

ArfanCh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yep It's very useful for me, but the thing is you got to know how to use it ;)

I try my best to but I do get lazy, articles are about 3 to 5$ so usually outsource my articles it saves time and its a good investment. You pay 3 to 5$ on Pay per click for a set amount of traffic with Article marketing your traffic is endless some articles produce 300 to 400 clicks a day because they are on the first page of google for my keywords.

I use landing pages they are mixed "Top 3 offers" or FLOGs. I do split testing see what convert better sometimes sending traffic directly to the offer seems better.

PS I do not directly link offer from my Articles but cloak my link link.php?go=randomproduct so I can change the URL to a landing page or straight to the product or whatever i wish instead of trying to find where I posted my link and changing them :p

ArfanCh, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  10. nux

nux Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you first run the PPC campaigns, how much do you generally invest (# of clicks or $ works) to find out what works?

Thanks

nux, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  11. ArfanCh

ArfanCh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I spend about $100 per day and I usually allow the campaign to run for about a week to 2 weeks. Some people might say its wasting money? But I think its pretty much building a valuable database knowing what keywords convert and what don't. If you have not tried using Prosper202 I strongly suggest you use it.

ArfanCh, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  12. Sahil72

Sahil72 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats man, Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing some useful tips:)

Sahil72, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  13. fujimoto

fujimoto Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, it sounds like you're doing really good. I'm a newbie at Clickbank and I just started my first page.

Can you take a look at my landing page and at the blog I'm using to promote products? Maybe give me some thoughts/ opinions / suggestions? This goes for everyone who has experienced sales in Clickbank products.

I'm really new but I'm sure you'll figure out what keywords I'm going for. I have not yet made any sales the site is literally a week old.

I haven't tried PPC because I'm afraid I will waste a lot of money for nothing (as I have not made any sales yet)

Landing Page: quickweight-loss.com
    Blog: quickweight-loss.com/blog

fujimoto, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  14. nux

nux Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the response and excellent information.

nux, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  15. ArfanCh

ArfanCh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey The Landing page seems fair enough, I would recommend you putting some keywords in the Title for SEO purpose. Also building some back links and doing Basic SEO should be good enough as well.

Also please CLOAK your links!

Blog uhh it's fine enough I think you might have more SEO advantage in getting a blog over at Wordpress also again Cloak your links.

Here is something you should learn from http://www.laurasdietsuccess.com/gca1/index.php

Now if you have not read Seth Godin's book All Marketers are Liar you really should very GREAT BOOK. Now the thing about this blog page is it looks realistic Yes it probably is a Lie the products do not work. But the story seems so believable and the comment sound realistic. For us marketers we can tell ... I HOPE... LOL ... Anyways but for a regular consumer they think wow this product works? They read the comments they got pictures. They have a good story on it. It sells!

Now if we can use the structure of that blog but to promote legit products that really work! Instead of what they are doing promoting a CPA offers of something that really does not work and scamming people.

ArfanCh, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  16. ArfanCh

ArfanCh Active Member

Best Answers:
    PS I know I might be posting a lot some might be finding some stuff confusing as I don't have time to explain step by step instruction but hopefully what I am posting is helping.

One thing many should try doing is getting a Email List you make a user enter there email to go to an offer page or such. Why? because you know the person who entered the email is looking for a weight lost product, or xbox fix product or so. So you can later on email them about this product if they have tried it out yet or not? Also email them about similar offers! If you can gain a few thousand email I am pretty you would be able to get 2 to 3 % to convert to an offer... Right?

ArfanCh, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  17. fujimoto

fujimoto Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips. I will cloak my links. I also have a page for email signup and it should be working now. I'll add keywords into article titles for search results. I try to write reviews that are believable although I have not tried these products myself. I hope the average person believes them. I know I don't believe myself after reading them but others might.

Can u suggest good link cloaker?

18. Marlexca

Marlexca Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jokez,

Good job! My best day was 400$ :(. I'm looking for improve my earnings with PPC. but i'm a really newbie in that world! :(.

I've one question... How i can track wich keywords convers and wich didn't using "Prosper202" without putting any code in the thank-you page? I should ask for seller to put the code?

Thanks! and keept up the good work! :D

Marlexca, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  19. fujimoto

fujimoto Member

Best Answers:
    How do I cloak my links?

20. fujimoto

fujimoto Member

Best Answers:
    Nevermind I used htaccess to redirect them.