1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just Made a Cool $110 from CJ

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by jackburton2006, May 7, 2006.

1. iBold

iBold Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to disagree with a lot of the general feelings on this thread...

I promote mainly hosting affiliates (95% of my CJ commissions). I have only recently (the last few months) been focusing on HostGator.
    Yes, they do extend all their comissions - but only because they have to to ensure that the customer doesn't cancel within their 30 day period.
    I have always been paid the month after the commissions are extended by HostGator, and have yet to see a single reversal (at about 40 sales per month since December). Then again, I don't use adwords to promote them, not sure if that has something to do with it.

I would guess, of my entire CJ experience with Hosting affiliates, I've had maybe 3 reversals on my commissions out of a few hundred sales. And all three were with the same company, EasyCGI. StartLogic, HostGator, iPowerWeb, iPower, LunarPages, and Yahoo have all made good on their commissions.

This couldn't be further from the truth. If you don't get paid, neither does CJ. And I'm pretty sure they like to be paid as much as you like to be..

iBold, May 13, 2006 IP
  2. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Heh heh, so you're saying there's a chance I'll get to see that $110 after all? :D

jackburton2006, May 14, 2006 IP
  3. Forcefield

Forcefield Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats! Yeah, I would say you probably have a pretty good chance.

After all, there's always a possibility that the customer will decide to keep the hosting plan he/she purchased. ;)

Forcefield, May 14, 2006 IP