1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

JUST LAUNCHED! High Quality Unique Articles & Double Quick Turn Around LIMITED SPOTS!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by imarketing2010, Sep 6, 2010.

Made To Order Content So Fresh, It Will Have Your Prospects Drooling For More!

Are you sick of stale content?

Are you fed up with content creation services that produce just "filler" articles and blog posts?

Are you tired of getting articles written by people who have a tentative grasp of the English language?

Stop buying cheap content and put your business in the hands of a trusted writer! Far too many marketers and companies use poor or unreadable content on their sites that is unpleasant to read.

As an experienced web copywriter, I know exactly how to create unique, Interesting and powerful web content that will help propel your online business thorough the search engines.

Check out my writing samples to see proof!

[​IMG]

SEO Article Special​

My normal price for content is $0.036 per word. For my digital point members only, I am offering my article writing service at 25% off! Get It While It's HOT!

Article Writing Service
    Under 350 Words $8.00
    350 - 450 Words $10.00
    450 - 550 Words $12.00
    550 - 650 Words $15.00
    650 - 800 Words $18.00

Orders will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Average turn around time is 2-5 business days.

Order Details

1. Choose the package you want.

2. Send an email to with niche, keywords and your package selection. Make sure you mention where you saw my ad to receive the warrior forum pricing.

3. I'll send you a PayPal invoice via email with the details of your order.

P.S. I am also accepting orders for auto responder copy and special reports.

Please contact me via with your specific needs.

Five (5) 250 Word Review Articles Are Available! Email Me To Get Yours Today!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
    imarketing2010, Sep 6, 2010 IP