1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

just joined ClickBank with new site. any advice?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Birmingham, Jan 9, 2007.

Hi, I've just joined ClickBank after someone recommended it to me. Does anyone have any advicve about it for a newbie like me with not enough time to read all the threads in this forum? :rolleyes:

Birmingham, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  2. integrity

integrity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find a quality product with a gravity of about 20ish and a high refferal rate. Then you can either build a website around the product you found or use a ppc program to promote it. Any questions?

integrity, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  3. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would honestly advise to read the threads in this forum or others, such as The Wealthy Affiliate. The thing is, with some businesses, you might be able to not put much time in and make it work, but with Clickbank, and especially with PPC, you can lose a ton of money in a hurrry if you don't know what you're doing.

Telmari, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  4. Birmingham

Birmingham Peon

Best Answers:
    i have not invested money so i have no money to lose, only my time to lose :eek:

Birmingham, Jan 10, 2007 IP
  5. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Birmingham, I see that you have spanish chat in your link. There is a software at clickbank called Rocket spanish. It sells very well.

See what you can do.

Tip: Write a lot of articles and distibute to ezinearticles.com.

Franck S, Jan 10, 2007 IP
  6. Birmingham

Birmingham Peon

Best Answers:
    cheers, i might check that out.

i do write articles, but i put them all omy own sites. will ezinearticles.com still accept articles that i use on my own sites?

Birmingham, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  7. mike42

mike42 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezine only accepts original articles. You could probably take the articles you've written and re-write them for ezine. Ezine is so big that it's a great way to drive traffic to your site and/or to the products you are promoting.

mike42, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  8. Birmingham

Birmingham Peon

Best Answers:
    now there's on idea! thanks :cool:

Birmingham, Jan 13, 2007 IP
  9. MorgansMom

MorgansMom Peon

Best Answers:
    I was under the impression that you could submit articles to EzineArticles that are already published on your own site, as long as you are the author.

But for dup content purposes, I would also agree that you should rewrite them to make them a little different.

Another thing you can do with articles on your own site is add a reprint box at the bottom. This will give each article more of a chance to be republished and therefor more backlinks.

With articles that you submit to EzineArticles, you can't link directly to your affiliate link, even in your signature box unless it's a top level domain. But you can at least link to your own website which does have the aff link.

The trick is to make the reader of the article want more information. Give them some stuff to make them interested, and in your sig box let them know they can get more information by going to your site.

MorgansMom, Jan 13, 2007 IP