1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just Joined but have a couple of questions

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by dodgygeezer, Nov 4, 2004.

Hi,

Ive just added a series of 3 text links from the programme on the majority of the my site but wondered if anybody could let me know:

1. Is there any way i can actually see my ad on anybodies site or test them to make sure they are appearing. Or would it be as simple as finding a site who uses the programme and refreshing a load of times. In fact would my adverts ever appear on my own site, in which case i can just see if they ever pop up.

2. I serve around 50,000 pages daily (so about 150,000 text ads) and was wondering is this going to raise my chances of my ad's being displayed or is it solely down to me referering other advertisers to the programme.

3. Are there any plans to work some kind of relevancy / nationality into the programme, im in automotive in the UK.

All seemed pretty painless to setup so i shall see what happens.

Simon
    www.potn.com

dodgygeezer, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If your account is validated and your ads are enabled then your ads are in the rotation. The best thing to do is wait a week or so, and use Yahoo's link: function to find where your ads have shown up.

digitalpoint, Nov 4, 2004 IP
  3. mocara

mocara Peon

Best Answers:
    So how do I check that links are coming in? I've tried searching for pages with my text description and none are found.
    Does it matter on which page on my site my outgoing links are? Or indeed where one the page?

Mocara.

mocara, Nov 5, 2004 IP