1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just In!! Pictures of Scam Artist #1 Tim Richard or alias tr0nic !

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by southcaro, Jan 19, 2007.

As I have been following for a while after buying Xcessive Performance MANY months ago, he has been scamming buyers alot of the auto parts customers for much of 2006 since Tim Richard started Xcessive Performance. If you search car part posting sites or car sales site or auto blog sites or car clubs for example with his name or alias trOnic or Xcessive Performance or using the myspace site or thru ebay auto.. Just be creative.. There are people mad at him at every corner of the auto parts sales industry and myspace(thats why he keeps it private now or makes other myspace accounts to cheat new people) .. HUGE SCAMMING OF CUSTOMERS OF Xcessive Performance on myspace! Within my first two weeks of buying Xcessive Performance on ebay I had his past customers contacting me to look for assistance.
    HERE IS ONE EMAILED TO ME WHILE GONE ON HOLIDAY..LAST POST IS 12-06-06 FROM MULTIPLE CUSTOMERS. 20 PAGE POST!!NOT GOOD BUSINESS TIM!! This is the last page of post at auto club site but you can see pictures of TIM RICHARD on this site as well as here on my post then you can read more pages of the angry customers. Again these are all over the net!! JUST A RECENT SAMPLE!!
    THEY CALL HIM WHITE TUPAC at this site!! :) Pixs from a closed mypace!
    http://www.newcougar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99597&page=19

I am lucky I did not EVER get ownership of Xcessive Performance.
    It was junk from the start with fake proof of sales. Thats why he never sent the real proof after I won... Just cashed the check and NEVER contacted me until I found him here stealing from DP members too.. 3weeks no transfer no call no refund no nothing expect contact from man who he sold Xcessive Performance within 24 hours after I won on ebay. now many have been scammed to buy Xcessive Performance. He did refund me a bad check and nothing else but EXCUSES for almost 3 months.

Please post all issues that you have with Tim so that we can get him a new state pinstripe suit!!!
    Thanks for your time!! Have a great new year.

James (southcaro)

Attached Files:

southcaro, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  2. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    Also please see my lat post from 2 months ago.. There are DP members angry at Tim Richard read my private emails. Do not do business with him with so many honest people here. Still dont know why he has not been removed yet.

Does tr0nic - Tim R belong in HELL for his EVIL ways? STEALING FROM US !!SEE PROOF!
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=182898

southcaro, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  3. Glen

Glen Peon

Best Answers:
    Tim no longer owns the site, my buddy owns it and i monitor it

Glen, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  4. Knertified

Knertified Guest

Best Answers:
    Did your buddy buy it for 10,000 on ebay and was it really making the sales Tim said it was?

Knertified, Jan 29, 2007 IP