1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just got my first order!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aksfinest, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Yock

Yock Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats on the first Sale! The website looks great, good luck in the future.

Yock, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  2. web2074

web2074 Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats! Just curious: who did your website and how much did it cost you? Thanks from Athens, GA!

web2074, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  3. Respiro

Respiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats for your first success! Perhaps you'll keep us update about your next sells, too.

Respiro, Jan 13, 2007 IP
  4. aksfinest

aksfinest Peon

Best Answers:

No updates since last week, I learned a lot in the first week so I'm making a couple of changes and adding some interesting products to the site.

As for who designed my website, I wouldn't recommend them because they took off with over $5k of my money and only left the design that I have. The design is amazing but they did nothing more..

www.qualityclix.com did all of the backend with the site and utilized the design since I like it so much. The project is ongoing, its wayyyyyyy more than what you see there, so much goes on that allows me to process all of the orders and still work my full time job until the business gets off of the ground.

For what I have so far the price is about $8k, almost everything QualityClix has done is custom from the checkout to the Admin area. A site like mine could be done for much cheaper but to get it to my liking I've paid as much as I have. The entire business has me at around $20k and I've achieved this without taking one loan. I have one business credit card but that is basically required with an online business.

aksfinest, Jan 15, 2007 IP
  5. n.b

n.b Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats. Good luck to you. :).

n.b, Jan 16, 2007 IP
  6. centime

centime Peon

Best Answers:
    Splendid website, that fish looks wonderful, all the best. Hope you're working on getting links some organic traffic

centime, Jan 16, 2007 IP
  7. edit

edit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations. I remember my first sale...ahh the memories. Planning on getting a couple more stores up and running this year, thanks for some quick motiviation!

-edit

edit, Jan 16, 2007 IP