1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just got banned from Amazon affiliate progam, need some help

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by lesportifs, Nov 26, 2012.

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I write in this section, (never knew that there was a section for Amazon Afiliate program on digitalpoint.)

I've been a member of the Amazon affiliate program for years and I earned about $150-200/month from the beginning.
    I always followed the operating agreement and recently I added a partner (User-ID) for a conjoint project.
    What I did not knew is that this partner was banned from Amazon Afiliate Program.

I then received a message from Amazon after 3 days basically saying this : After looking up your account, we saw that you were linked to a banned account that did not followed the operating agreement. Therefore your account will be automatically closed...

What can I do, should I write to them so they can look on my website, look up all my sales ?

I only use product links on my websites and I worked very hard to have good conversions.

Waiting your answers guys, thank you

lesportifs, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  2. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why don't you signup again for a new account with your sister/brother name and just change the affiliate links?

petyard, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  3. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My be the solution is what Petyard suggested because I don't think they will take the time to analyze your campaigns.

But try anyways.

dess71, Nov 29, 2012 IP