1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just got approved for Silver a few days ago

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by DayandAge, Dec 20, 2010.

Hi everyone. I just got approved for a silver account a few days ago. I just started setting up the ads and using it. I'm confused about how it works. Here are my stats.
    [​IMG]
    I've posted the ad on my tumblr http://dayandage92.tumblr.com/
    can anybody please tell me why I only earned one day, not even the day I got the most traffic on. and any advise on how to get more clicks?

DayandAge, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  2. roezer

roezer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry but first Your Ads are way down the Bottom of your tumblr theme. If you need to make more you will need them above the fold. I think chitika are not all they are cracked up to be anyway I only got 22 cents from over 1800 pageviews most of my traffic is from the us and canada.

roezer, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  3. DayandAge

DayandAge Peon

Best Answers:
    ok thanks for answering me back. I appreciate it, and I know about the bottom of the page, I tried to move them to the top but every time I placed it higher up for some reason the ad never came up. Do you know know the best code to place the ad under? I tried at the top where it says body, instead of the end of the page but it did not show the ad.

DayandAge, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  4. roezer

roezer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I currently have adsense on my tumblr theme you could follow this guide to put adsense in tumblrand instead of using the adsense code just place your chitika code instead if you want to try I can send you per dm the html from my tumblr theme and you will just have to remove my adsense code and replace it with your chitika code

roezer, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  5. DayandAge

DayandAge Peon

Best Answers:
    that sounds great, thanks a lot :)

6. DayandAge

DayandAge Peon

Best Answers:
    when I attempt to place the ad at the top body it just turns my page white and does not let the ad show up.

7. crespozooo

crespozooo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Chtika is the worst program i have ever used, i made 0.15$ from 4500 pagevies, LOL

crespozooo, Jan 9, 2011 IP