1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just finished setting-up 100 autoblogs

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Titing Kabayo, Dec 21, 2009.

Yeah, just finished setting-up 100 autoblogs and after a month when all of these sites are indexed, I will move them to adsense for domain for 10 days and then back to blogs the next 10 days, so on and so forth. what guys can you say.. ? I have tried on 10 blogs and the result is promising.. adsense for domains is kicking !!

No illegal, no scamming, no trick.. all traffic from search engines when all sites are index.. :D

Newbies need to learn doing legal activity, not cheating adsense and when your account is banned because you are using proxy you complain here.. go and learn... This is not a quick money.. you need to invest at least a month or 2 to achive at least $50/month.. there is no limit..

Titing Kabayo, Dec 21, 2009 IP
    I-Geek likes this.
  2. amyxl

amyxl Member

Best Answers:
    yeah , you are right, the only problem they have (newbies) is patience.
    adsense requires a lot of patience.

amyxl, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  3. haroldleetexas

haroldleetexas Peon

Best Answers:
    OOh, thats a cool idea and i've never heard about it. I think I need to give a shot at it. I'll try it and let u know if I have any queries. Thanks for the tip

haroldleetexas, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  4. tradeya

tradeya Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if you put the blog to adsense for domain and then put it to blog again, will it affect the indexed or content of the sites? or you just keep content in database and only change the main index page?

tradeya, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  5. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    It you leave it to adsense for domains for a long time then yes, it will de-indexed.. that;s why I am doing it every 10 days :D

no need to change anything on the blog... just leave it on your sever and change name servers from time to time...

Yeah, it\s really cool.. my 10 autoblogs earned only $2.36 for 3 months and when I switched them to domains, I got a total of $13.65 on the first day, $12.35 on the second...a total of $97.36 before I switched to blog again.. :D

My target is at least $100/day with 200 blogs in rotation... I will be changing 20 dns per day... $100 is a very low target per day but I can ear as high as $300/day using targeted niches... I am using all co.cc long-tailed and double-keyword domains :D

I will be creating a warrior special offer when this project is completed and got a decent result...

I smell success with this cool idea.. :)

After all blogs are set-up, no need for promotion.. daily job is just to change dns..

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  6. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think adsense for domain earnings are not by clicks but impressions but not sure

MrPJH, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  7. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    It's both... that's why you have to have super high paying niches like loans, mortgage, acne, colon, mesothelioma, finance, forex, hosting, personal injury, etc...

8. expertofexperts

expertofexperts Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is really great. But for adsense you even need to have patience of more than 5 months to atleast start earning.

BTW: How do you made those autoblogs? Is that through some software or some other way?

I would really appreciate other people help.

expertofexperts, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  9. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    wordpress + autoblog plugin..

10. sft_hrt2002

sft_hrt2002 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i still dont understand how to set up autoblogs:confused: can u explain? Also does this require inital financial investment?

sft_hrt2002, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  11. malaysianboy

malaysianboy Peon

Best Answers:
    afd is the best....
    what u need is high paying keyword
    and keep promoting your domain.......

malaysianboy, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  12. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    You've been here since 2007 and haven't tried asking google how to set it up?

Anyway, pm responded..

Titing Kabayo, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  13. galapagos

galapagos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cc. domains cost 50$ to buy.. you're buying 100?

galapagos, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  14. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nice sig. :p I think this is a grest idea. I noticed when I switched some of my indexed sites to AFD I kept getting about the same SE traffic. Couple of my sites did very well for a while then they just droped off. Maybe the trick is to switch the content back. Thanks

Lex350, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  15. +kool+

+kool+ Active Member

Best Answers:

wow.. thats really a cool ideas.. and yes i think its brilliant.. why 10 days being the changing time for you?.. any reason on that or you just pick random numbers?.. and are you sure in 10 days the page will not be de-index?.. what autoblog plugin did you use?.. free or paid version?.. and what do you have in mind for getting traffic to these sites?.. 10 days after the setup process you will begin changing into afd or you will let the site stay as content for a bit longer after the setup?.. really interested in this amazing ideas..

+kool+, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  16. Davally

Davally Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks ofr sharing your plan, nice idea to explore..

dave

Davally, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  17. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    1. After set-up, you need to wait at least a month to give enough time for blogs to generate content and indexed by google.

2. 10 days because it is safe to gave your pages stay in google... Google de-indexed sites after around 15 days and it will be difficult to index again when back to blog.

3. I am using yahoo answer plugin by wprobot. It is a free version with 5 keywords alowd.

4. I have no time for promotion. I just cross-linked these blogs. let the search engine finds them :D

As you can see, this is a very clean method. All blogs have privacy policy as required by google and with a super good theme with excellent placement.

The main point here is the number... More blogs and domains, more chance of earnings...

I donated $20 to co.cc allowing me to register 200 domains and got professions free hosting at hostwoot.com allowing me to host unlimited websites as long as disk space permits...

The only expenses I have is that $20 donation to co.cc. I got another free host from a fellow member at v7n.. they are starting to have a big hosting company and will be launched in July... They offered me a very good hosting package for free until July .. :)

If you are doing everything legal, some people will help you actually...

Titing Kabayo, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  18. +kool+

+kool+ Active Member

Best Answers:
    so you are planning on using co.cc domians name only?.. and about the traffic, you just did a cross promotion?.. what is he estimate number of visitor for each domain in one day?.. no linkbuilding etc?.. did you got any sample of website using this method? (using the autoblog plugin and the themes).

+kool+, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  19. Titing Kabayo

Titing Kabayo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have more than 600 .info domains sitting in goddaddy and I am also planning to use them... for the meantime, I am using co.cc domains... Target visitor will be 10 to 20 per day all organic... that will be after 1 month when pages are indexed.. I have no time to promote 100+ blogs...

Here is a sample of one of those co.cc domains.
    http://paydaycashadvanceloan.co.cc

It is monetized with adsense and kontera... content are syndicated from yahoo answers. Answers are converted as comments... The date of comments changes to the date where the post is syndicated (even if it is an old question at yahoo answer website).

Titing Kabayo, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  20. +kool+

+kool+ Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow.. how do you manage that numbers of domains?.. where can we get the theme?.. its look nice.. so the target visitor is 10-20 x 200 = 2000 - 4000 daily.. that's a good number.. gonna subscribe to this thread.. post your update about this technique later on.. best of luck..

+kool+, Dec 23, 2009 IP