1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just did my first $10,000 month on Adsense! Took me nearly 5 years! Ask me anything

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by Tmnoonan, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruises Perth

Cruises Perth Peon

Best Answers:
    And so you haven't actually done any DIRECT advertising...is that what you are trying to say?

Cruises Perth, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  2. Tmnoonan

Tmnoonan Peon

Best Answers:
    I've dabbled with google adwords about 4 years ago, but didn't really do much else. So yes, I don't do any DIRECT advertising. I just focus on providing quality, well optimized and organized unique content, and Google sends me the visitors.

Tmnoonan, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  3. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    So you have great results with SEO?

Cleberl1, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  4. Tmnoonan

Tmnoonan Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO in terms of well organized content, unique quality content, exactly what Google wants, yes. Not in terms of keyword stuffing or trying to manipulate the ranks of google.

Tmnoonan, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  5. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    My Work over the last two months using Digital Points forums and a few tricks I have picked up on the way, have finally started paying off with me hitting the $100 dollar a day mark within 6 weeks. I am so happy I never gave up when it looked like I was never going to get there, but here I am, and soon I will like you Tmnoonan be trying to hit the $10,000 mark with my adsense earnings in the not to distant future.
    -success to all :)

webkenny, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  6. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    In just 2 months are you making $100 per day? Very motivating :D

Cleberl1, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  7. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    Amazing in 2 months. How come we never hear from the India programmer running rank builder? When I surveyed your software, I got duplicate emails. One from your Montreal base and the other from the India developer. Never mentioned in the posts. Maybe I missed it.

globegenius, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  8. bebs3517

bebs3517 Peon

Best Answers:
    Because of this post, i grab an idea how i can increase my adsense earnings. With multiple sites that draw a lot of traffic, you will certainly boost your Adsense income. So far with my lone blog, i can earn at least $60 a month. I'm working to increase its traffic and even planning to have 3 or more blogs.

bebs3517, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  9. sanchez

sanchez Active Member

Best Answers:
    Loving this thread. It's very entertaining to read all the negative posts. I admire the author of this thread not for his earnings, but patience. He is really not trying to sell you anything. There is no way to know for sure if his earnings are true, but as long as he's not selling you anything, there is no reason for hatred...other than jealousy.

Tmnoonan, I think you've given some helpful responses here, and although I've been with Adsense for quite a while, I found your posts helpful and interesting. Thanks for your time and congrats to you.

sanchez, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  10. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job, dude. How many impressions you get per month (total)? The total numbers you get when you use the Advanced view in Adsense for the entire month.

Also, roughly how many pages you have now, across all your sites? Especially your main health site?

@ Laceygirl: I think you should increase the size of your text, and the pic size too. Just friendly advice from a user standpoint. ;)

Reviewz, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  11. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are referring to me. I just call it the way I see it. I checked the program they are promoting. You get 3 free auto submissions and after that you PAY for more. Do not tell me its all free thanks. And they are not selling anything. BS. If they are making 10K then thats great.

Myself I see it as Black Hat SEO and the new Google changes are going after exactly these type of programs. If your site does get banned, do not come crying to the forum. Think about how much duplicate content you are going to put on the internet. Doing a Google search I found an auto submitter like they are promoting here. Many like it. The other one I viewed gives 6 free submissions before you pay.

Good luck with your endeavors though. Everyone is looking for the "golden egg" :)

globegenius, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  12. Tmnoonan

Tmnoonan Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about?

I'd focus on one or two sites if you are going to be building and maintaining them yourself.

Thanks!

Several million impressions a month. Probably 50k+ actual pages through all of my sites.

I don't think anyone was talking to you. Also, I'm 100% against any black hat methods, or even anything that manipulates the SERPs. I focus on creating unique, quality content. Google is always changing the things, ALWAYS trying to give the best advantage to the sites that have unique, quality content. If you are the one creating the unique, quality content, Google will ALWAYS be fighting on your side.

Tmnoonan, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  13. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. That's what I suspected. To make 10K or more with Adsense, you need to be getting several million impressions a month - At least.

Reviewz, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  14. mediapro

mediapro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great inspiration, do you mind sharing where you purchased the 13 from, or where you were looking for to purchase them? How did you check their credibility?

mediapro, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  15. Tmnoonan

Tmnoonan Peon

Best Answers:
    Contacting website owners directly. I have a system of finding aged, neglected sites that still receive traffic. Check SEMRush, Compete, Quantcast and Alexa to get an idea of what sort of traffic they might be getting.

Tmnoonan, Apr 17, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.