1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

just bought unique content, but it was online already, still unique?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by pilar, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have many many many customers that would disagree with you.

jeeplaw, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  2. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, I misunderstood when you said 'unique'. Second, the articles are mine because I wrote them, if not then I would have ben sued by now. Last but not least, I ofered your money back but too bad you did not even send me the money.

You have started an issue which you fail to resolve just to ruin my chances to make money on this forum.

AAZZ, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  3. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol mate, do you realize how horribly you contradict yourself in this sentence?

Seiya, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  4. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I want you and everyone else to butt out. This is an issue me and him needs to solve.

AAZZ, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  5. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if I understood.

If the content was posted in a forum and available to all, that is non-exclusive and you were ripped off.

If the content was in a protected forum you may or may not be scammed since depending on webmaster integrity you can be the only granted to access the content, or any other paying a subscription or so.

Myself put content online available to client but in exclusive password protected areas in a SSL server and deleting the content after they download it :rolleyes:

Mystique, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  6. LadyHoldem

LadyHoldem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    heheh I betchya everyone else that's ever been accused of bad business dealings agrees with you ! ... however it just rarely ever works that way, once its a big enuff deal that it is brought up in a public forum.. it rarely just dies down with out resolution ;)

LadyHoldem, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  7. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, AAZZ did not get the money. pilar did not get his unique content. So, the issue is closed. Move on guys.

ablaye, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  8. kevinn

kevinn Active Member

Best Answers:
    ladies! ladies! quit the cat fight. give each other a kiss and make up

kevinn, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  9. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Both of them are ladies???:confused:

gr8liverpoolfan, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  10. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    I just want to say that in over a year of buying unique content from DP members I have not yet been disappointed.

Roman, Oct 22, 2006 IP
    Seiya likes this.
  11. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats exactly what I told him. THe content was posted in a hiden, protect forum. He said to me it was posted in September. I said yes but in a protected forum, so he's is the only one but me to look at it.

As far as I'm concerned, we still had some to talk about because to me, he was not satisfied.

I got 3.00 dollars in my paypal, but I was suppose to get 4.00. He bought the content but I misunderstood what he ment by 'unique' content. I apologized about that and did offer his 3.00 dollars back. So I don't know whats the problem here.

AAZZ, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  12. ozim400

ozim400 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm Pilar I felt sorry for you on this. You know why? If you still remember you approached me for UNIQUE content on PM, liked my articles but backed out because I charged $10 per article 500 word article.

So I can imagine your disappointment on receiving, probably cheaper article that turned out as NOT UNIQUE at all. You see, let me tell you tat getting good articles goes beyond the issue of price alone.

You have to consider who you are dealing with and relationship you can both put into motion while your project is being researched till eventually written and met your approval. Doing this has enabled me work with people who also, after handling some article projects for them, introduced my service to others.

Well I am still available if you don't contacting me again.
    Cheers!

ozim400, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  13. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    This is a classic case of "You get what you pay for."

Maybe you should consider raising your rates if you want quality, UNIQUE articles. It's people like this who have no business buying articles and complaining when they're not perfect. I'm not defending whoever sold him the articles; I honestly don't know enough to care. I'm simply stating what I believe to be true.

DeniseJ, Oct 23, 2006 IP
    jhmattern likes this.
  14. ozim400

ozim400 Active Member

Best Answers:

Hello AAZZ,

I live the tone of your voice here. You sound like a NICE fellow to me. I man someone who cares about his own reputation and don't want to be tagged as BAD. I want to believe you are not.

You see no one --- I mean absolute no one can destroy your chances of making money here, except yourself. Listen to me...

If you are sure that your operation is genuine and don't cheat others, then my friend, you stand a good chance of moving ahead. Okay. You don't have to work for mammoth crowd but just few people and they will keep you busy as ever.

Well there is another valid point you raised ... you said this guy haven't paid you yet and still went ahead to bombard this forum with hate post? Is this correct? Please respond to this. Because if indeed he hasn’t pay anything while you still offered him “Money Back Guarantee” but instead post damaging report about you here, then that should be condemned by all well meaning people on this forum.

Please substantiate this post with relevant reply.

ozim400, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  15. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    He already answered your questions in a previous post. ;)

jhmattern, Oct 23, 2006 IP
    DeniseJ likes this.
  16. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked my Paypal account again and I got 3.00 dolalrs which I am not sure from where. A guy whom I work with on MSN was suppose to send me money, don't know how much. I am still unable to talk to the MSN guy. But, if this guy can tell me the name he used, on what date he sent me, and simple other detials prooving that he did actually sent me money, then I will be giving him 3.00 dollars.

AAZZ, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  17. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    You don't seem to be keeping very good records. If you have an unhappy client, I would just cut your 3 dollar losses and give him the money back. It's 3 dollars -- I doubt that's very much skin off your back.

If you are concerned about your reputation, I'd make every effort to settle this "issue" with your client.

DeniseJ, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  18. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    That client gave me bad reputation after buying the products. I am willing to give money back if he can proove that he is the one who sent me.

AAZZ, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  19. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe I missed it, but I don't even see that they mentioned your username or anything anywhere in this thread until you decided to jump in. That was a stupid thing to do. Why are you complaining about them giving you bad rep when you're the one who dragged your name into it? It wasn't even mentioned, so your reputation wasn't really touched until you said something, so there was nothing for you to personally defend. Just not a smart move.

You should have left it to PM or email, sent his money back, called it a "learning experience" and moved on. So just do that. It's 3 freaking dollars... not going to make or break your career. So stop stressing over it. Stop trying to defend yourself over something so small. And just invest that time in finding other clients, and building your portfolio more.

Then next time, just make sure everything is crystal clear about what's "unique" or not, what's private or not in a forum, etc. Misunderstandings happen. You made an effort. People see that. Now pick up and move on to the next client, and it'll get better. Very few people have 100% happy clients. You'll both get over it. :)

jhmattern, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  20. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol. Ok. I have nothing left ot say.
    You make a good point though, I shouldn't have posted here in the first place. lol

AAZZ, Oct 23, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.